Suggestions for Home Theater under INR60-65k

Thank you everyone for your help so far..I finally pulled the trigger for Polk Audio 5.1. Here is what I have ordered...

1) Tsx 220b (Fronts)
2) Tsx 150c (Center)
3) Tsx 110b (Rears)
4) PSW110 (Sub)

I got it from an authorized dealer and got the entire set after discount for 57.5k (MRP 64,500). Overall system went over budget but I hope it's worth it...Plus it's got 2 yrs warranty.

Any recommendations on speaker wires?

Thanks,

congrats @dushyant79 for the AVR & the speakers! so finally you got the x1300w! how did you get to know about the audioholics-seller? great deal you got! though mfr warranty should be preferred, but a difference of 11k too cant be ignored. as it is, it carries seller-warranty, so its good. just dont throw its box. ;)

also, which other speakers had you auditioned before finally settling on the polk ones?

am coming to your place for a demo the next time am in Pune! ;)

P.S. - did you do audyssey calibration setup? would highly recommend to do it.

congrats @dushyant79 for the AVR & the speakers! so finally you got the x1300w! how did you get to know about the audioholics-seller? great deal you got! though mfr warranty should be preferred, but a difference of 11k too cant be ignored. as it is, it carries seller-warranty, so its good. just dont throw its box. ;)

also, which other speakers had you auditioned before finally settling on the polk ones?

am coming to your place for a demo the next time am in Pune! ;)

P.S. - did you do audyssey calibration setup? would highly recommend to do it.

Hey... you are most welcome to see the demo... let me know once u r in Pune... my speaker n receivers are not delivered yet... will be delivered by weekend. Also for rears I made a small change today as I saw the dimensions are too big to be wall mounted for 110b... I went with owm3 for the rears..

Audioholic seller I found on quickr ad in chennai.. I was looking for denon receiver on quickr and saw his posting.. very genuine guy I must say..he deals in denon and onkyo receivers and taga harmony speakers ..let me know if you need his contact ...

I had demoed jbl cinema 610, jamo s426, Polk tl1600 and Polk 110b with 150c Center.. In all I liked Polk better... let me know if you need anything else.. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Dushyant: Dude it was pretty quick. Great Going!!!

Congratulations for the complete setup. Set it up and do share the pics? When TheSeeker is in town let me know also, would be there for the demo too. :p

Cheers!

@Dushyant: Dude it was pretty quick. Great Going!!!

Congratulations for the complete setup. Set it up and do share the pics? When TheSeeker is in town let me know also, would be there for the demo too. :p

Cheers!

Yup... will do... once it's setup will share pics..r u based in Pune?

Hey... you are most welcome to see the demo... let me know once u r in Pune... my speaker n receivers are not delivered yet... will be delivered by weekend. Also for rears I made a small change today as I saw the dimensions are too big to be wall mounted for 110b... I went with owm3 for the rears..

Audioholic seller I found on quickr ad in chennai.. I was looking for denon receiver on quickr and saw his posting.. very genuine guy I must say..he deals in denon and onkyo receivers and taga harmony speakers ..let me know if you need his contact ...

I had demoed jbl cinema 610, jamo s426, Polk tl1600 and Polk 110b with 150c Center.. In all I liked Polk better... let me know if you need anything else.. :)

nice! glad to know you got a very good deal.
owm3 look sleek & beautiful. my rear speakers (yet to be made) will be huge, cant be wall-mounted, so will be coming with floor-stands.
will let you know when i will be coming there. still time. yes balzac is also from Pune.

What's most interesting is that from under 70k budget you have gone to more than 1 lac in a week and now have a much more well accomplished system than the options you were looking at initially.
How's the performance of psw110?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

What's most interesting is that from under 70k budget you have gone to more than 1 lac in a week and now have a much more well accomplished system than the options you were looking at initially.
How's the performance of psw110?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Lol..I know it went over by 25k... however my friends suggested that since u r setting up and will be using long time it's better to get different combos instead of going with one out of box speaker set. I have not yet got the delivery of receiver or speakers and I am hoping to get it by this weekend. I will keep you posted once I setup the system.

Thanks,
Dushyant

Congrutulations.This is a right decision although it went over budget.Seperate amp/speaker are always good than getting all in a box..I have seen your post today and certainly onkyo speakers are not that good,I auditioned similar system in chroma pune and i certainly was not impressed with the sound.

Congrutulations.This is a right decision although it went over budget.Seperate amp/speaker are always good than getting all in a box..I have seen your post today and certainly onkyo speakers are not that good,I auditioned similar system in chroma pune and i certainly was not impressed with the sound.

Have heard denon and Polk combos work good... finally got my receiver today and will be getting the speakers installed tomm..will post pics and update on the system..

Finally got my Denon x1300w receiver... will be getting the speakers installed by evening.
Attaching some pics.

09a47621733575c3721fe93f0d1bd5a6.jpg
844ff799cca794a62ce3742a03b9b176.jpg
933409be03dede2eb061fdf747f5f06c.jpg

Hi,

Denon AVR-X1300W 7.2Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver is available on amazon at Rs 40500.

Is this the same which u have bougth?

Hi,

Denon AVR-X1300W 7.2Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver is available on amazon at Rs 40500.

Is this the same which u have bougth?
Prices shown on Amazon were higher wen compared to showroom prices.dont buy online @amazon/flipkart etc

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Back