Suggestions for preamp/ prepro for movies

Ok spiro sir which one will be better looking to the av components i have..marantz ..emo..onkyo..kindly suggest..

I liked marantz over Emotiva marginally.I like warm signature and details.
I heard Marantz pre power in Pune.Marantz system sounded effortless with good movie experience.Speakers were Proac as front ,Surround and center was enery.
Sound was really smooth.Emotiva sound attacks and sometimes can be little harsh with certain scenes.Its not bad,but marantz is better to my opinion.

Hmm marantz is getting a lot of votes...thanks..any particular model you can suggest within my budget..

@spiro do I have to necessarily match it with marantz power amp..I ask because I already have an emo xpa5..

I liked marantz over Emotiva marginally.I like warm signature and details.
I heard Marantz pre power in Pune.Marantz system sounded effortless with good movie experience.Speakers were Proac as front ,Surround and center was enery.
Sound was really smooth.Emotiva sound attacks and sometimes can be little harsh with certain scenes.Its not bad,but marantz is better to my opinion.

Obviously it will be better. Emo is $500 while Marantz is $1100+

@spiro do I have to necessarily match it with marantz power amp..I ask because I already have an emo xpa5..
Emotiva power amp is good one as its XPA series.UPA sounds thin to my ears.
Marantz + XPA5 can be good combo.You may not miss anything as both have good reviews.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back