Suggestions for Rear Speakers

koolkat

Thanks everyone for the responses to my introductory message. Let me try to answer the queries listed in your repsonses.

In regards to the brands I am interested in, in past I had owned Infinity, Klipsch and currently I own B&W (front & center). While I cannot claim I know the specific differences between brands, I surely know I would like to stick with a good ones that have been proven to handle most kinds of music with good compatibility with Yamaha AV Rxvr and the current B&W Spkrs. I plan to add a sub-w to the set later on but not right now.

While I visited A2V, the B&W rear spkrs are not that compact and are quite expensive here in Mumbai. I am not looking to spend more than 10-12k for the rear speaker set (not sure whether it is realistic, I am basing it on prices that I could find in US).

In regards to my listening interests, I listen to Rock, Pop, Reggae, Alternative, Indian Insturmental & Classicals.

Hope this helps in providing some feedback. Looking forward to replies. Thanks again guys.

Rgds
Koolkat

i would recommend Mordaunt Short MS903i bipolars. The should fit your budget and sound good.

Hi,

In that budget I'd suggest you have a look at Wharfedale diamond 9.0 and 9.1 ! raved for their quality by many !

If you fancy Bi-Polor then try DFS from the same range !!

Regards.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back