Suggestions for this setup

mobikid

Hello ppl :)

Is this setup possible within a budget of 25k ?

1.amplifier which supports 5.1 surround
2.active sub woofer
3.other speakers.

Preference for bass more than clarity :D brands no bar...still if branded the better :)

thanks.... :)

okay... is this setup ok? i can extend my budget till 35k ...

in paytm -- i get the YHT 196 -- around 25 k- cashback - 5 K

then i get the yamaha YST-SW216 subwoofer for 19k --cashback 5k

total 45k .

effective 10K cash back.... which gives me 35K for the setup which is fine with me..

The big question is YST - SW216 compatible with YHT196 ??

if i stretch my budget to 35 K , i can get
Yamaha YST-SW216 and YHT 196 for 45K in paytm with 10k as cashback...effectively 35K total.

Are those two compatible?

Hello ppl :)

Is this setup possible within a budget of 25k ?

1.amplifier which supports 5.1 surround
2.active sub woofer
3.other speakers.

Preference for bass more than clarity :D brands no bar...still if branded the better :)

Yes possible.. If you are judicious picking up used goods, you can make one for < 25K :eek:hyeah:

Any used AVR for 7 - 10K, Denon/Onkyo/Yamaha HTIB speakers for 10K.. All thru OLX You can do it...

You can even do it lesser, if you can pick old stereo speakers like Sony, panasonic, Kenwood, Aiwa and other stuff which would be better than the above HTIB speakers... You can make a good bargain here...

My friend had a budget of 5K for his stereo setup :), i was able to source a Kenwood stereo amplifier + Sony BS speakers for 4.5K and saved him 500 bucks..:D (All thru OLX)

i wanted an 8inch sub ... but anyway due to good reviews i went ahead and got the yht 299 ... :) still got to tinker with the settings to get the best sound.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back