Suggestions of Active Bookshelf Speaker and DAC For Desktop

Does Mission lx2 mk2 is a better speaker than Qaccoustic M20, though its a active speaker, and Wharfdale Diamond 12.1. Just to know for comparison and idea.

Hi...i am Looking for an Active Bookshelf Speaker for Desktop.. My Budget is Around 55k..

I was Considering Edifier S3000 Pro but its not available via Amazon or Flipkart.. Therefore Currently I am considering Edifier S2000MKIII or the Q Acoustics M20 HD Wireless Speakers.. Kindly give me suggestions regarding this or if any other suggestion for the Same... My main purpose will be Music..

I am also planning to Get a Topping D30 Pro / SMSL Su-9 / Singxer Sda-2 Advanced dac which i will connect to the Speaker using my PC as a source..

Thanks in advance.
Go for JBL nano k8 you will love it .

Does Mission lx2 mk2 is a better speaker than Qaccoustic M20, though its a active speaker,
To my ears, it isn't. The Q Acoustics sounds much better, no matter what Amp/DAC i used with the Mission.

Amongst amps, I've tried out the mission with a Marantz PM6006, Cambridge Audio CXA81, SMSL DA9 and FX Audio D502.

The DACs connected were either the Chord Mojo, the RME ADI-2 DAC FS or the inbuilt DAC of the SMSL DA9 (over Bluetooth)
and Wharfdale Diamond 12.1. Just to know for comparison and idea.
Haven't heard this one

To my ears, it isn't. The Q Acoustics sounds much better, no matter what Amp/DAC i used with the Mission.

Amongst amps, I've tried out the mission with a Marantz PM6006, Cambridge Audio CXA81, SMSL DA9 and FX Audio D502.

The DACs connected were either the Chord Mojo, the RME ADI-2 DAC FS or the inbuilt DAC of the SMSL DA9 (over Bluetooth)

Haven't heard this one
Many thnx for replying. From where did you purchase DA-9?? Do you recommend M20 over LX2 mk2??

I am also looking for a pair of stereo speakers to set up either side of my 48inch Panasonic Plasma TV. These days of compressed music, my emphasis is for good live vocals if at all possible. I have listened to Q Acoustic M20. This is on my short list. Another speaker that impressed me was a Yamaha. I have forgotten the model number. However, I am leaning towards the M20.

Haven't heard this on
Purchased M20 few days back, how good it would be with Boss 2 and how should it be connected with M20 and what OS would you recommend. Using it through Optical with my LG G1 .can it be improved in any manner. Which PSU would you recommend.

Purchased M20 few days back, how good it would be with Boss 2 and how should it be connected with M20 and what OS would you recommend. Using it through Optical with my LG G1 .can it be improved in any manner. Which PSU would you recommend.
Haven't heard the Boss 2 but if i remember correctly, the improvements when connected to the Allo Digione Signature was very incremental and not as drastic as more accomplished passive speakers connected to a good DAC.

On the other hand, if you already have the Boss 2 on tap, it's always worth a try. However, i believe it's not required.

Thanks Kannanji, but just to confirm the requirement is for OP. In fact my strong recommendation was Hivi D1090 which is Swans. They have been rebranded as Hivi and they got rave reviews.

Hifinage seems to have stopped stocking Swans, they only have older models and all of them are sold out except for one model. Hivi D1200, D1090, M200DSP etc are latest gen which are available through different distributor through Flipkart and Amazon.

@SwaroopKS

Regarding m200 dsp

Power adaptor is ac110v or ac220v?

u ordered from which Website?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back