Suggestions on budget cartridge for Sherwood pm9805 TT

AKT

Hello FMs - I am looking for a replacement cart for Sherwood pm9805 TT. Stock AT3600L got damaged during transportation. May I pls get suggestions on replacement carts around INR 4K...?

Thank you.

The AT3600 is the only cartridge available in 4k in India. It costs around 3.5k. The next option is rega carbon at 5 k which is actually a rebadged AT 3600. So best bet is the AT cartridge

Thank you much @nikhilblr. Not hung up on the cost alone but the TT costs around INR 20K.
Would you pls let me know where have you seen AT3600 being sold? I just cannot seem to find them.

Thank you much @nikhilblr. Not hung up on the cost alone but the TT costs around INR 20K.
Would you pls let me know where have you seen AT3600 being sold? I just cannot seem to find them.

You need only Cart, or only Stylus or Both?.
This one at Amazon seems to be of 3rd party Cart + AT 3600 Stylus,
The rate for this product mentioned Rs 5633. You may find the reviews helpful to decide.

Though I do not have any experience with Ebay purchases(import), this one I could able to find, seems reasonable.

FMs here can guide, what are things to lookout/take care in case ebay purchases and how the Custom charges made applicable..

If only the Cart required, you can post for a suitable Cart in wanted section, you may get a used one at reasonable price.

Last edited:
I bought an AT 3600 online from revolver club last year https://www.therevolverclub.com/collections/accessories but it seems to be sold out as of now. You can try calling them and asking if they can get one for you or you can try doing a Google search to see if there are other websites in India where you can buy it or other cartridges online.

Hello FMs - I am looking for a replacement cart for Sherwood pm9805 TT. Stock AT3600L got damaged during transportation. May I pls get suggestions on replacement carts around INR 4K...?

Thank you.
I have many cartridges in case of interest PM me or call me.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back