Suggestions to choose a 40-46'' LED (Budget 65K max)

Hello gents,

I did not want to open a new thread when I have basically the same requirements that the OP has, so I'm bumping this thread.

I do not need smart features (wifi, apps etc) nor 3d. I just want exceptional picture quality within 65k. The size requirement is about the same as OP.

May I request some suggestions?

Samsung F5500 is your friend buddy.
Or you could also look at Sony W650a.
Demo both and see which you like better.

Buy LG 5710! No 3D, Smart TV, wid nice motion rate, great video quality, amazing wifi, ips panel, proper UI, lg's service etc.. @60,000 :)) 42"

LG has good sound but most of the slim tvs wont give u the desired output so, if u want better sound u can always get a decent sound bar installed, u will get a good one at ard 3k-4k.. Connect it wid 3.5mm jack and gud to go :))

Hello gents,

I did not want to open a new thread when I have basically the same requirements that the OP has, so I'm bumping this thread.

I do not need smart features (wifi, apps etc) nor 3d. I just want exceptional picture quality within 65k. The size requirement is about the same as OP.

May I request some suggestions?

Panasonic 42E6D. You should get it for max 55k in Mumbai.

How about this Toshiba?
Toshiba 40PS200 LED 40" Full HD Television
It's not 'Smart', but have read good things about it and the price looks good. Does anyone have any first-hand experience?

I've recently got 40PX200E model. With HD(mkv) files, it is very good and I can't find much different with my friends Sony KDL series. I found it a bit bright and have adjusted the settings to suit my taste (less bright, less color - more of like plasma tv :)

I've recently got 40PX200E model. With HD(mkv) files, it is very good and I can't find much different with my friends Sony KDL series. I found it a bit bright and have adjusted the settings to suit my taste (less bright, less color - more of like plasma tv :)

That sounds like a good choice :). I think PX200 is the 'Smart TV' version of the PS200 series. How much did you have to shell out for it?

hello guys ,
i'm new to this fantastic forum .....
can anyone please give a review of the NEW panasonic TH-L42E6D?
can anyone give comparison of this with Sony 42W650a and samsung F5500
and finally if you could tell me which has the best PQ of the 3....- I usually watch sports(cricket, football, F1, tennis.....) English movies..... and some SD channels

If you are not into 3D sources close your eyes and buy the Sony 42W650A which sells for around 60K. This set is better than the samsung 40F6400. I have reviewed both side by side several times and every time the Sony comes out ahead. There is no competition to the X Reality Pro engine in this price range. Also the 42 inch panel gives an expansive feel as compared to 40 inches.

Need help to decided which Model should I Buy
One dealer offer
Sony 42W650A for Rs 55,000/-
Panasonic TH-L42E6D for Rs 52000/-

Samsung they are not promoting anyway is there any model ( 6 series ) will I get in price rang for Rs 50 to 57,000/-?

What type of Panel Panasonic is using for L42E6D?

lcd hardware/panel failure which one is higher Panasonic or Sony!

One dealer offer

Samsung they are not promoting anyway is there any model ( 6 series ) will I get in price rang for Rs 50 to 57,000/-?

I guess both uses the same panel. Panasonic for sure uses the VA panel in 42 and 50 inch versions. 32 inch E6 uses ips panel.

If one wants to get that extra nudge to select the e6, one should read the review of it on whathifi.com.
After reading the review one will not have any second thoughts, I am sure.

One dealer offer

My vote undoubtedly goes to the panny E6 and the price u r getting is also brilliant.
If u have any confusion regarding the panel, both use VA panel which is great for deep blacks.
Just have a look at all the reviews for the panny E6 series n u'll know why I recommend it.

BTW, can u do me a favor n ask the price of the Panasonic 32e6d....from the same dealer...just need it for ref.

Thanks

Hey guys,
This is my first post ,plz bear with me!
I visited the Panasonic showroom for smart tv , the dealer suggested about Panny TH-L39EV6.
I know its 39" but cannot find anything about it on hifi,hence posting here..
Can someone please tell should i go for it? or please suggest some other set..
For Panny dealer is giving me discount of 6k and exchange of another 2k.. (6k is for there weekend offer,as told by him) .
So that makes price 56k-8k=48k..
Should I go for it..? budget is bit of tight..:D

Last edited:
Hey guys,
This is my first post ,plz bear with me!
I visited the Panasonic showroom for smart tv , the dealer suggested about Panny TH-L39EV6.
I know its 39" but cannot find anything about it on hifi,hence posting here..
Can someone please tell should i go for it? or please suggest some other set..
For Panny dealer is giving me discount of 6k and exchange of another 2k.. (6k is for there weekend offer,as told by him) .
So that makes price 56k-8k=48k..
Should I go for it..? budget is bit of tight..:D

There is the 32 inch tv review on whathifi.com. I don't know whether ev6 is same as e6 though.

Hi,

My apartment is getting ready :)
So I am not in hurry to buy tv, but why not if I get better or cheap deals during Festive Season @Diwali.

Requirement:
* 42" - 50"
* LED tv and IPS panel
* Smart TV with wifi etc..
* No 3D [I am not much into 3D, hate it :p ]
* 1080p
* Planning to get Xbox One after some time

So could someone suggest better Tv with better picture quality. Budget is upto 80K.
More importantly, it should work for long time, not interested to take a risk at all.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back