Suggestions Yamaha 3072 without bill purchase

Manishpatel722

Hi,
Thru olx found one seller selling yamaha 3072 with speakers.. Selling with rs 33k pack piece but without bill, Indian version..

Need help should i go with it or not?

Without bill is an issue..

I am going to see personally tomorrow.. (what things should i check?)

Is this worth deal or should i let it go

You give up the one year warranty. Receiver's HDMI boards fail often so it's a gamble. But then again, the warranty is only one year so you are on your own after that anyways. I would say go for it as long as the product is not used, in top condition, and take a demo for a minimum 20 minutes with the volume cranked up.

I have not heard the system, but the general consensus of Yamaha HTIB speakers is they are average at best. But then again if that is your budget, then probably it's as good as it gets. Hope you are not buying it just for the attractive price.

I have not heard the system, but the general consensus of Yamaha HTIB speakers is they are average at best. But then again if that is your budget, then probably it's as good as it gets. Hope you are not buying it just for the attractive price.

Yes correct its kind of average... But my use will be tv n few movies from pen drive in a week.. My room is also small 10by 18 feet... 10feet viewing distance...
N budget is also concern..

I was thinking to get yamaha 1840, (price 27k). N saw this ad

I visited seller... Its pack piece.. Couldn't demo...Because had to finalize on pricing then demo.. Then final deal..

Also he has yamaha 3067 n jbl home cinema 510 speaker 28k,but it is used.. Looked new..

(as 3067 is few yrs old model)
Suggest me which should i go for.. N price should i ask for

Do you mean you buy it and then audition? Go to your reliance digital store and see if they have it on demo.

Do you mean you buy it and then audition? Go to your reliance digital store and see if they have it on demo.
Not audition... But to check condition of the package... He has all company sealed pack..

Seller also has valid point.. First decide price.. Then he can open.. (if any damage found) then deal is off.. Otherwise sealed will broke..

Looks like it is a grey market product. Pricing seems good. Bargain as much as you can. check thoroughly before paying. Did you check official price with discount from dealers. sometimes a dealer can also offer good price. Don't believe in online prices. For Hifi stuffs i have found that online prices are generally higher than dealer price post bargain.

Update...
Yamaha 3072 in htib cones woth ns p40 speakers same as 1840 package... Only subwoofer is active ns sw050...

Also 3072 avr has bluetooth, usb, rest is almost same compared to 1840..

Price is rs 28k for 1840 with bill from online or shop
Rs32k for 3072in htib without bill, but can do demo..

Please tell me review abt ns p40, & ns sw050 active subwoofer...

What should i do...

Update...
Yamaha 3072 in htib cones woth ns p40 speakers same as 1840 package... Only subwoofer is active ns sw050...

Also 3072 avr has bluetooth, usb, rest is almost same compared to 1840..

Price is rs 28k for 1840 with bill from online or shop
Rs32k for 3072in htib without bill, but can do demo..

Please tell me review abt ns p40, & ns sw050 active subwoofer...

What should i do...
I used yht299 for 3 years. The specs of the speakers nd subwoofer that came along with yht 299 are almost similar to the speakers and sub provided with 3072 htib. For a small room it will be good. It won’t be good for medium to big size rooms. With proper speaker nd subwoofer calibration it will do a decent job. Mine was a 12*14 room and after a year I changed the center Chanel speaker nd sub which improved the overall performance. The more you increase the volume u loose the quality in sound as the small speakers nd sub tend to strain. So the entry level Yamaha HT is definitely a wonderful deal for a small room. In a small room u can keep less volume nd yet hear everything clearly as the speakers wil be placed well near you. The further they are kept the more volume u need to increase which causes the speaker nd sub to loose the sound quality. This is my honest experience with the package. Now I sold it to my friend nd he has placed it in a small room nd it sounds good nd he also enjoys it.

I used yht299 for 3 years. The specs of the speakers nd subwoofer that came along with yht 299 are almost similar to the speakers and sub provided with 3072 htib. For a small room it will be good. It won’t be good for medium to big size rooms. With proper speaker nd subwoofer calibration it will do a decent job. Mine was a 12*14 room and after a year I changed the center Chanel speaker nd sub which improved the overall performance. The more you increase the volume u loose the quality in sound as the small speakers nd sub tend to strain. So the entry level Yamaha HT is definitely a wonderful deal for a small room. In a small room u can keep less volume nd yet hear everything clearly as the speakers wil be placed well near you. The further they are kept the more volume u need to increase which causes the speaker nd sub to loose the sound quality. This is my honest experience with the package. Now I sold it to my friend nd he has placed it in a small room nd it sounds good nd he also enjoys it.
Thanks for quick reply.

Mine is also small room 10by 18feet living room... 10feet viewing distance.. So i guess will fit with my requirements with budget also...

Which center speaker n sub you replace??
Also what did you do with those old center n sub came with htib package..???

Thanks for quick reply.

Mine is also small room 10by 18feet living room... 10feet viewing distance.. So i guess will fit with my requirements with budget also...

Which center speaker n sub you replace??
Also what did you do with those old center n sub came with htib package..???
One of my friend gave his 15 year old jamo speaker which he got from olx for just 4k. And the sub I actually got it after 2 years Polk psw125.

Update..
Grab the 3072 htib for 28k..
Did check while getting.. Its sealed pack..felt so powerful n sound is really good..

Didnt had time to setup at home
.. Will update afterwards..

Thanks for your valuable suggestions, which help me to make the decision

Update..
Grab the 3072 htib for 28k..
Did check while getting.. Its sealed pack..felt so powerful n sound is really good..

Didnt had time to setup at home
.. Will update afterwards..

Thanks for your valuable suggestions, which help me to make the decision
Make sure u don’t use the cable provided with the package .Buy a good quality speaker wire.

Ohhk.. Thanks for insight.. Any brand you suggest? Can i get online?

Also i have another strange question that, i have creative 2.1 speakers, which is very old.. 15yrs..its comp speaker..

Can i use those small 2 speaker n combine with front speaker.. Y connection for front left with yamaha n creative Speaker...

It is vwry very small.. So i guess amplifier would support this... Can use this way... Connecting two speakers on same channel?.

Ohhk.. Thanks for insight.. Any brand you suggest? Can i get online?

Also i have another strange question that, i have creative 2.1 speakers, which is very old.. 15yrs..its comp speaker..

Can i use those small 2 speaker n combine with front speaker.. Y connection for front left with yamaha n creative Speaker...

It is vwry very small.. So i guess amplifier would support this... Can use this way... Connecting two speakers on same channel?.
I use the c&e copper cable. It’s oxygen free. I have shared the link below. Don’t complicate nd use only the Yamaha speakers.

C&E 16AWG Enhanced Loud Oxygen-Free Bare Copper Speaker Wire Cable (100 Feet/30.48 Metre) - Copper https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00APEG9MO/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_api_i_80pjCbEHVMNQB

What is best program mode for movie? Music? Tv serials? What r calibration values?

Also found that when full volume on amplifier (when no input music is playing) i can here eco (erroring echo) in all speakers?

Any instructions from where to setup n get use tp with it

What is best program mode for movie? Music? Tv serials? What r calibration values?

Also found that when full volume on amplifier (when no input music is playing) i can here eco (erroring echo) in all speakers?

Any instructions from where to setup n get use tp with it
You need to setup YPAO to calibrate the system. Follow these instructions.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back