Sun direct-Getting only audio and no video while recording HD channels

newmem2

I have sun direct HS3A01 HD Set top box..For the past one year I am not able record HD channels..Just Getting the sound and no video when I record HD channels.Few months back when I made a complaint, the technician came and informed me that I have to pay 700 rs and upgrade the set top box to record HD channels but I refused..Anyone faced similar problem in recording Sun direct HD channels?

How can you record HD channels without subscribing for the same. Did Sun Dth provide free recording previously?

How can you record HD channels without subscribing for the same. Did Sun Dth provide free recording previously?
yes if u are subscribed to HD channel,you can watch and
record that for free..Earlier I used to record and there was no problem in audio or video..Now when I record any HD channel,I get only the audio and no video
But I didn’t get any ota update and sun direct customer care representatives have no clue about this problem

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back