Sun NXT - Streaming service by Sun TV Network Limited, for a very modest price !!

elangoas

Hi All,

For many of (us) the south indian's, almost everyone would be familiar with Sun network and its popular channels in respective states.. While i was watching one of its channels, saw they were promoting Sun NXT streaming service..

Curious about the offering, my wife downloaded the app on her mobile to check the aval of movies.. The subscription is a very modest Rs 50/month (Double thumbs up) and they seem to have added a good collection of recent movies as well as older titles for each of the south indian language (Tamil, Telugu, Kannada & Malayalam).. They also seem to have daily serials, video songs and all their channels listed..

She quickly paid the subscription & we watched two recent Tamil movies (96 and Aram).. The movies were casted to AVR from mobile Sunnxt Android app.. The video quality was very good (Didn't notice if it is HD (or) FHD) and the audio too is good..

My brother has Mi Box (Android TV version ) streamer.. Was surprised to see the Sunnxt app aval on Android TV OS play store.. (It should also be aval for Nvidia Shield users as well).. Navigating the app menu with the streamer remote, on a large 130inch screen was easy and the text was easy and of adequate size to read from a distance of 12ft..

For now, i guess the audio output is stereo (2.0).. Hopefully in the coming days, they should be able to add surround sound via media streaming devices..

If anyone you have tried the app already, please share your experience..

I am using the app for very long time, since it is free if you are having sun DTH connection. I have tried over my mobile / amazon stick and perfectly working. Video quality is good my projector.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back