Suugest good sub woofer for denon avr1513

gmanu555

Hello,
I own denon avr 1513
Im using front channels sony ss-l90vh.
Center and rear speakers are yamaha ns p150. (Front speakers sound good but are overpowering these speakers. Any suggestions?)
Is yamaha sw 20 suitable as subwoofer for avr1513? Pls suggest good sub woofer. I just want decent bass not overpowered

I own denon avr 1513
Im using front channels sony ss-l90vh.
Center and rear speakers are yamaha ns p150. (Front speakers sound good but are overpowering these speakers. Any suggestions?)

When there is no subwoofer connected to AVR, the fronts (sony speakers) are treated as large, so it would play more bass then the center & surrounds and hence you may feel so..

Once you get a subwoofer hooked to your AVR, set all speakers as small, so the bass is routed to the subwoofer..

Budget 10k. Room size 10×10

If Yamaha sub is within you budget grab it.. There is Pioneer S 31W on amazon.in for a little more..

Alternatively, you may consider used sub from FM (or) from OLX.. Good chances of getting a pretty decent one in your budget..

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back