SVS PB 1000 in Bangalore

mreddyj

I have decided to go with SVS PB 1000. Where in Bangalore can I find this sub and in one of the places they quoted me 55k, is the best deal I can get ?

Please let me

Thanks

I have decided to go with SVS PB 1000. Where in Bangalore can I find this sub and in one of the places they quoted me 55k, is the best deal I can get ?

Please let me

Thanks

55k is not a good price and might be the MRP, Dealer tend to give discounts on it 15-20%, I bought PB2000 back in June 2018 with MRP 96000 and after discounts I paid 79k (including shipping), the authorized dealer in India is changed recently and they may have hiked the price.

55k is not a good price and might be the MRP, Dealer tend to give discounts on it 15-20%, I bought PB2000 back in June 2018 with MRP 96000 and after discounts I paid 79k (including shipping), the authorized dealer in India is changed recently and they may have hiked the price.
Ok and I think the MRP is 60k or so. That’s why trying to find a good deal in Bangalore

I feel the SVS subwoofers have been overpriced in India because of the demand.
Svs seems to be the go-to sub under 1 lakh.

Please let me

Thanks

You may contact The Home Cinema, they are distributing SVS Speakers and Subwoofers in entire Karnataka. You may reach out to Rupesh (9731258866).

Not only SVS, for many brands/products, India price is higher when we compare with US price. For large products like subwoofers and for the products which takes 110V input it is not recommended to buy in US and bring to India.

You may contact The Home Cinema, they are distributing SVS Speakers and Subwoofers in entire Karnataka. You may reach out to Rupesh (9731258866).

Not only SVS, for many brands/products, India price is higher when we compare with US price. For large products like subwoofers and for the products which takes 110V input it is not recommended to buy in US and bring to India.
Thanks so much

A bit late here, but I would highly recommend Rythmik. I auditioned both SVS and Rythmik and went with the Rythmik. The Direct Servo technology is quite amazing and it's impossible to find it at this price range with another company. I ended up getting an LVX12 and couldn't be happier. Santosh from ProSonics was very helpful and got me a great deal.

Sorry for the late reply, never got time to come to the forum after my whole home theatre was ready. Ended up buying 2 SVS 1000 and there was no turning back after that.
Super. Congratulations. Nothing gets better than having two of them.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back