Swans M10 (or any 2.1) vs Norge Nano speakers

cha_indian

Guys, I am looking to setup a decent Audio system for my laptop. The source will not have DAC.

Can anyone help me in comparison with Norge 1515 Amp + Norge Speakers Vs Swans M10 or Sony's 2.1 system

The Norge setup is costing 15,800 where was the Swans is 5800 only and I thought I must ask for opinions here.

I am looking for a balanced sound with sweet mid range.

I went to audition the Norge but unfortunately this setup was not there. I auditioned the Samba blue tooth speaker which I didn't like at all.

Guys, I am looking to setup a decent Audio system for my laptop. The source will not have DAC.

Can anyone help me in comparison with Norge 1515 Amp + Norge Speakers Vs Swans M10 or Sony's 2.1 system

The Norge setup is costing 15,800 where was the Swans is 5800 only and I thought I must ask for opinions here.

I went to audition the Norge but unfortunately this setup was not there. I auditioned the Samba blue tooth speaker which I didn't like at all.

Look at below Powered speakers

I have Swans M10, using it since last 6 years. They are sweet sounding speakers. Not outright powerful but definitely musical

For that price, they are the best bet IMO.

I went ahead and bought swans m10. It is definitely sweet sounding setup. I got it for 5800/- I think they are winding up their operations in India and maybe only the last few pieces are there.

Hey guys it's purely my personal opinion, but I purchased swans M10 for around 9k. Later the price was dropped to around 5k online. So I sold them for 4k after using for only few days.

Initially I wanted to try something like edifier R1700Bt.
But I purchased Swans M10 because everyone praised them so much. But I felt they are just fine for desktop computer use, as long as the listening distance is not more then a few feet. . They sound detailed, but Nothing outstanding overall I felt they are like a kids music system.
(Just a caution, and as I said it's my personal opinion). I duely respect others opinions too since music is more of personal taste.

Hey guys it's purely my personal opinion, but I purchased swans M10 for around 9k. Later the price was dropped to around 5k online. So I sold them for 4k after using for only few days.

Initially I wanted to try something like edifier R1700Bt.
But I purchased Swans M10 because everyone praised them so much. But I felt they are just fine for desktop computer use, as long as the listening distance is not more then a few feet. . They sound detailed, but Nothing outstanding overall I felt they are like a kids music system.
(Just a caution, and as I said it's my personal opinion). I duely respect others opinions too since music is more of personal taste.
You are right, even I felt the same , I have a Dali vintage bookshelf for desktop setup, speakers were Dali 2A which I bought for 3k used 10 years ago from a local seller paired with topping amp again 2.5k 2nd hand from a different seller, I bought swan m10 thinking that I might save some space after reading rave reviews, and to my surprise it was totally opposite my 15 year old creative speaker was better than the Swan M10, but when you compare with the other 2.1 speakers in the mass market it is better, but the price of 7k is too much, but it is well worth if it is in the 3k range. I returned it after 2 days and luckily they accepted the package, may be mine is not run in properly.

You are right, even I felt the same , I have a Dali vintage bookshelf for desktop setup, speakers were Dali 2A which I bought for 3k used 10 years ago from a local seller paired with topping amp again 2.5k 2nd hand from a different seller, I bought swan m10 thinking that I might save some space after reading rave reviews, and to my surprise it was totally opposite my 15 year old creative speaker was better than the Swan M10, but when you compare with the other 2.1 speakers in the mass market it is better, but the price of 7k is too much, but it is well worth if it is in the 3k range. I returned it after 2 days and luckily they accepted the package, may be mine is not run in properly.
Maybe due to less bass it doesn't sound good for music but some how I am now beginning to enjoy music without much bass...Is this a sign of ageing :)

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back