System

kolkaushik

Hello
I am Kaushik Mitra. I have Quad 66 Pre and Quad 606 Power Amp and Quad 22 L Floorstanding Speaker and also I have NAD C 520 CD Player and Audio Note DAC One ( 1x Signature).With this I use Ecosse MS 4.45 Speaker Cable and VDH Interconnect and also VDH Digital co axial Interconnect.
Also I have another Philips 624 CD Player. I want the expart opinion about my system. Are my system is matching or not. which CD Player should I use with my system for better performance. Please suggest me the best matching opinion. If You Sir wish You can mail me at [email protected]. Thank You.

Attachments

• DSC_0078.jpg
    DSC_0078.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 97
... I want the expart opinion about my system. Are my system is matching or not. which CD Player should I use with my system for better performance. Please suggest me the best matching opinion. If You Sir wish You can mail me at [email protected]. Thank You.

If you like what you are hearing then its the best system you have. You shoudl only plan to upgrade in case you feel something is lacking, otherwise this hobby is notorious to drive you insane and poor at the same time.

like marsilians said, do you not like something in your setup and would like to improve it?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back