T-peos Altone 200 - triple hybrid at $145 w/ shipping

turgid

I just can't believe this!! Only months ago were triple hybrids(2 BA +1 DD) selling for $300 and above from companies like Dunu and T-peos themselves and now they have halved the price. I remember paying an out of this world price for my Shure SE-535 triple BA design a long while back but now a hybrid at one third its price!! I now use a Rockit R-50 (TWFK) reshelled but just taken aback that T-peos is giving a much more complicated design with a TWFK and an Dynamic driver at a price lesser than some other companies TWFK offerings!!

I just can't believe this!! Only months ago were triple hybrids(2 BA +1 DD) selling for $300 and above from companies like Dunu and T-peos themselves and now they have halved the price. I remember paying an out of this world price for my Shure SE-535 triple BA design a long while back but now a hybrid at one third its price!! I now use a Rockit R-50 (TWFK) reshelled but just taken aback that T-peos is giving a much more complicated design with a TWFK and an Dynamic driver at a price lesser than some other companies TWFK offerings!!

Can you explain what is this?

I mean NOT everyone likes to Google , need some spoon feeding and T-peos Altone 200 , while googled gives one query relating to audio

D marc0's Journal: My Head-fi Journey (NEW: Topping NX1 Amplifier Impression!)

so it is IEM - In Ear headphone right?

To involve more members you nedd to be more descriptive

Can you explain what is this?

I mean NOT everyone likes to Google , need some spoon feeding and T-peos Altone 200 , while googled gives one query relating to audio

D marc0's Journal: My Head-fi Journey (NEW: Topping NX1 Amplifier Impression!)

so it is IEM - In Ear headphone right?

To involve more members you nedd to be more descriptive

If you were into IEMs you would know what I mean. I am not trying to pull in all of HFV into In ear audio.

I assumed it would be understood when I posted it in this portable gear sub-forum. But am I to post this in the Headphones forum ? Guess I need to write up a 2000 word article here! :rolleyes:

Cheers,
~A

Last edited:

Can you please post the link where to buy from?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back