Taga Audio speakers

sanrg

Hi,

Does anyone own Taga audio speakers? currently i own Yamaha 8390 towers.
When auditioned at a store Taga speakers sounded excellent for me and far better that the one i own. i found they are reasonable priced @50k approx 5.1 without Sub.

Need advise on this brand in comparison with Polk and Wharfedale speakers. please share reviews and exp with this brand.

Hi sang, can u please tell which model of taga harmony did you auditioned. I am also planning to buy a 5.1 ht.
I have considered yamaha 8390 and yamaha nsp60.
And now in the same budget there are these taga harmony speakers 5.0 set model tav 606 that i am considering. But can't get a demo of these taga harmony speakers here in gurgaon. I have auditioned the the yamaha set. It was good.

I own them.They are amazing.I am a very happy owner of it.I have F-60 tower

Even Tav606 sounds lovely.

Heard with NR1506 marantz.Value for money

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure about the entry level. Heard Taga Harmony Platinum Series at the What Hi-Fi show in a HT setup, they sounded quite good. Good speed and impact. It was F100 towers, F40PR centre and SW10 V2 sub.... Regular version of the same series cost around Rs. 150k for 5.1 which is a decent price according to me.

any more reviews for taga harmony speakers ... guys ..
i am planning to buy tav-606... here in gurgaon i am getting it for 25k...5.0 set.
with sub 90 its for 42k...but i am not able to get its demo ..but price is very attractive..

I am also interested in alluring Taga low priced products available at hifimart. Wanted to know how they are comparable to i.e. yamaha 299/2910 speakers

Yesterday I bought 606 SE :yahoo:. I bought it to replace my 5-year-old NS8390 and I am very happy that it sounds better than 8390. I have connected only the FS with Sonodyne SiA320. But to my ears the tweeter is little harsh.

Hi, from where in Gurgaon you have bought Taga Harmony 606? how about OLX ad one?
he is seller or individual?

I have just ordered Taga TAV 506 V.2 for YHT 299 AVR. Dont know how good the combination will be alongwith Yamaha Active Sub. If anyone owns these speakers, please enlighten me. I am very worried.

Hi

I dont think there would be any major challenge, it should easily blend with the Yamaha AVR....as for the sub, based on specs of the speakers and cut off, you will need to tweak and adjust as per your hearing requirements...

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back