Taga Harmoney Tav 606 v3

krishtrinity

A 5 channel speaker for 27k seems too good to be true.Anyone here has experience with taga harmony.Speakers look great and this might be a good entry level ht system

Hi there I read your complete review, well written.
Could you please give me the name of the shop and contact details. It seems you got a great deal.
Regards
Vinay Reddy

Hello all,
I owned Taga harmony Tav 606 se plus denon X520bt avr.
It's is a very good experience for watching movie..
Yesterday watched Jurassic world...bass was great with dolby digital effect. Means sofas are shaking...same feeling what we experienced while watching in movie theatre.

Congrats nipunkx, welcome in taga family...
What about the avr...
Thanks bro. Yet to finalize on AVR. Denon 1200/Pioneer VSX-831 and Marantz NR-1506 are shortlisted with WiFI connectivity in mind. Hope any of them can power Taga speakers well. Any suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks a lot for all of your support. Will write in my review once I have the package in hand and set up.

Thanks bro. Yet to finalize on AVR. Denon 1200/Pioneer VSX-831 and Marantz NR-1506 are shortlisted with WiFI connectivity in mind. Hope any of them can power Taga speakers well. Any suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks a lot for all of your support. Will write in my review once I have the package in hand and set up.

i have Denon X520Bt with this SE set....and perform very well.

Hello all,
I owned Taga harmony Tav 606 se plus denon X520bt avr.
It's is a very good experience for watching movie..
Yesterday watched Jurassic world...bass was great with dolby digital effect. Means sofas are shaking...same feeling what we experienced while watching in movie theatre.

good to know u having fun with TAGA

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back