Taga Harmony TSW-120 v.2 -Sub woofer- Stopped Working !

tbass

Hi folks,

I bought a Taga Harmony TSW-120 v.2 -Sub woofer 2 years back and it was working fine on my HT setup. The sub woofer is connected to a Yamaha HTR-3067 AVR.
But now the sub woofer switches on, plays a murmur sound for a minute and then absolutely no sound, the woofer cone doesn't move..dead.:confused:

The situation is now repeating for more than 3 days.

I did the following:

-Changed the existing Low Frequency Cable (Bluerigger) and used RCA cable. No difference.

- Reset the AVR to factory settings

- Tried changing Sub woofer phase.

All the above has entailed no change to the situation.

Can anybody shed light on what the problem might be?

The warranty was for one year. So I need to get it repaired otherwise.

Also, which will be the best service centre in Cochin for Taga Harmony or in general for Hi-fi devices ?

Also, which will be the best service centre in Cochin for Taga Harmony or in general for Hi-fi devices ?

Relax.. Don't think it is a serious issue.. Looks like some fault with electronics in the sub.. Reach out to MZ Audio for an authorised service center in your city.

Since it is out of warranty and if you don't have an authorised service center in your city, take the sub to a local car audio installer and he should be able to check it and give you an update..

Relax.. Don't think it is a serious issue.. Looks like some fault with electronics in the sub.. Reach out to MZ Audio for an authorised service center in your city.

Since it is out of warranty and if you don't have an authorised service center in your city, take the sub to a local car audio installer and he should be able to check it and give you an update..

Thank You. I have visited MZ audio showroom at Padamugal once. Will check with them.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back