Tamil Blurays and Tamil DVDs

First of All, The Blu Ray should work On Demand Basic or Only via Preorder.

Only action and fantasy movies and Drama (Some time )are worth paying for Blu ray Disc.I Have below in my Mind, But not sure we have any Blu ray released for them

1. Shivaji
2.VTV
3. Thuppaki
4.Aayirathil Oruvan.
5 Baahubali
6.Vetaiyadu Vilaiyadu etc
I want to buy Thuppki.

Dear Friends,

Just today only I saw this thread.

In general, Blu-ray Fans of Tamil Movies are longing for so many titles to come. If the quality is assured I am damn sure definitely, a minimum 500 nos. would get sold in minutes online or physical.

Even the release of Kaththi Vijay's a few years old movie then was confirmed a Bluray. But got stopped due to film producers decision. Since then no movies were released on Blu ray except mundasuppatti and kukkoo.

As there are some groups trying to initiate Vinyls on Tamil music again, we also should take some initiatives to make BDs in Tamil Cinema to come back.

First and Foremost thing is that Economic Assurance for procuring the rights and then producing the discs. Then the pre-guaranteed sale of minimum 2000 discs. (which is the barest minimum for a reasonable price per piece).

I am ready to take a small initiative if I get a bright sign from serious fans of Tamil blurays.

BTW, I want KRRISH Bluray released in 2006. Has anybody seen Koi Mil Gaya in Good quality DVD?

Thanks and Regards,
Senthilkumar.

Kadal has not been released on Bluray; I didn't even see it on original DVD (maybe released by Lotus five star, average quality)

Not sure if anyone is monitoring this thread. I too miss good old Blu-Rays for Tamil Movies. Wish we can organize getting selected blu rays produced. We can start with one or two movies. This should be of reference quality for picture preferably in 4K and sound with Auro3D and Atmos Preferably. We should also expect to pay a primium price for it as the quantity might be small.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back