Tamil HD Audio

BLASTO

Tamil movie content and ARR albums especially in HD quality is very rare to find and I have ended up frustrated over the years trying to find good tamil content.

Enter tamilhdaudio.com :yahoo:

I came across this site only last week and it seems to be very new (started march this year). They only have lossless flac or wav audio files and the content is huge compared to other sources and they seem to ever updating with new content.

I browsed just ARR and Harris Jayaraj albums and the collection is impressive. Check for your favorite artists yourself. Unlimited downloads for 200/- per month. I am planning to download the entire content in the first month itself if possible.

I just registered and downloaded free albums to taste the quality.

If anyone is already a member, please share your view on the quality.

This is FYI for the tamil members scavenging for content.

Last edited:
Hi - Res 24 bit tamil songs!?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Have to agree, I did not verify the legality of the site itself. I just looked at it as a paid service.

Please use it at your discretion. Mods, please delete thread if it is confirmed to be not legal.

The site is amazing though its not legal., never heard such quality songs . What players(like itunes) can be used to play this content. Is the format supported in car stereos

The site is amazing though its not legal., never heard such quality songs . What players(like itunes) can be used to play this content. Is the format supported in car stereos

Except iTunes, anything else will play these(including quicktime), prominent open source one being the foobar.
If you upgraded HighSierra, the OS has inbuilt support. (Sierra doesn't)

https://isaishop.com/ this is the only available legal tamil high quality platform but their content is limited to few labels catalog only :)

You need to stop spamming your links in the 3rd person.

And you are not the only "available legal tamil high quality platform", far from it. However, you surely are the "worst" spammer trying to peddle your website on forums.

Hi Guys, reg- tamilhdaudio.com , I tried by paying 200rs for 30days VIP trial. I got a successful payment confirmation. but still i could not download. same happened with one of my frnd, he paid 2000rs but could not download any of the content.
Any one can give ur view if they can download the songs. is it trust to use this site or not.

Hi Guys, reg- tamilhdaudio.com , I tried by paying 200rs for 30days VIP trial. I got a successful payment confirmation. but still i could not download. same happened with one of my frnd, he paid 2000rs but could not download any of the content.
Any one can give ur view if they can download the songs. is it trust to use this site or not.

Happened to me once.
Contact below email, provide transaction reference and other details... will be done immediately.

[email protected]

Tamil movie content and ARR albums especially in HD quality is very rare to find and I have ended up frustrated over the years trying to find good tamil content.

Enter tamilhdaudio.com :yahoo:

I came across this site only last week and it seems to be very new (started march this year). They only have lossless flac or wav audio files and the content is huge compared to other sources and they seem to ever updating with new content.

I browsed just ARR and Harris Jayaraj albums and the collection is impressive. Check for your favorite artists yourself. Unlimited downloads for 200/- per month. I am planning to download the entire content in the first month itself if possible.

I just registered and downloaded free albums to taste the quality.

If anyone is already a member, please share your view on the quality.

This is FYI for the tamil members scavenging for content.
I thought it was allowed to talk about illegal downloads on this forum.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back