Tamil Songs...

moserw

Hi,

I am trying to find/locate a source where I can download or order specific songs or CDs of Tamil movies. If possible d/l in FLAC will be great, otherwise MP3 too is fine if there is no alternative. If I can select specific tracks then great, otherwise will take the entire CD. Are there any sites or sources where I can order and pay per track or if not the entire CD? I would prefer being able to do it online.

For eg: I want the track Rosappu Chinna Rosappu from Suryavamsam or I want the song Malare Mounama from Karna. How do I go about getting them? I have lots more songs that I want so any help is appreciated.

Hi MoserW,

I normally download Tamil songs/movies from MAJAA.NET. Flac is available, but limited in number. But you are sure to get all types of MP3 songs from this site. Registration is free and simple ( unless you want VIP membership ;-) ).

If you would, however, want to just play it online then you have two reliable amongst many online providers.

One that i have very heavily used is Raaga - Hindi Tamil Telugu and Malayalam Songs and Videos and another one that i have used is Welcome - Music India OnLine, but less frequently.

You name your movie/song, you have it online in the above sites. There might be others too. In fact, there is a site called (:): MohanKumars.Com ::)) which has one of the best collection (preferrably for downloading) of tamil songs. They even have streaming radio available :)

Hope the above info is able to get you what you need.

Happy weekend!
cheers

moser,
One place where I can find really good quality tamil music is itunes store. While the collection available is small and is also pretty expensive (99 cents per track), the quality is very good. If you are an iTunes user, check it out. You need to have a US iTunes account.

I just checked. Both the songs you mentioned are available.

moser,
One place where I can find really good quality tamil music is itunes store. While the collection available is small and is also pretty expensive (99 cents per track), the quality is very good. If you are an iTunes user, check it out. You need to have a US iTunes account.

I just checked. Both the songs you mentioned are available.

Thanks. I've used iTunes in the past but not much these days since I no long use my iPod. Guess its time to pay a visit to the iTunes store.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back