Tannoy Autograph Cabinet Plans/Schematics

eastofthesun

Hey friends and DIY junkies PFA an amazing DIY project by my friend JK from Absolute Sound . He has been very kind enough to allow me to share it on the forum. He has also given his contact incase any of the members have any queries.
More Power to such good hearted souls ! May their tribe increase

cheers!
Anand

P.S: I HAVE JUST POSTED THIS ON BEHALF OF JK SO I WONT BE ABLE TO ANSWER ANY OF YOUR QUERIES. SO ANY MSGS OR MAILS TO ME WILL GO UNANSWERED.

Tannoy Autograph Cabinet Plans/Schematics:

Any #DIYers interested in making this legendary cabinet?

#emotionandkraft will be more than happy to share the AutoCAD files of the same!

#emotionandkraft is Surat based company who is into designing of Home Theatres, Hi-Fi Systems/Rooms and Hi-Fi Accessories!

After almost 7 years of research, #emotionandkraft has perfected its schematics on AutoCAD and SolidWorks.

In their journey, friends and professionals (known and unknown) have helped in discussion in developing the design concept for it. However, clarity for the execution and working drawings couldn't be achieved without trying a few details and techniques using some tools & skilled craftsmanship. Despite all odds, trials and errors #emotionandkraft has managed to finish it successfully.

And now, they have decided to give these design drawings for #free to every passionate #DIYers in the world :)

A special mention and salute to the 'brain behind the gain' #emotionandkraft JK's hours of research and patience. Also not to forget the amount spent for the draftsman to convert the concept into drawings (that counts,doesn't it?)

More #power to the #DIY world!

If interested, kindly email them on [email protected]

#emotionandkraft #emarcious #absolutesound #absolutejk #arcoustics #preciousworks #imagesoundlabs #preciousautosys #resonanceaudio #bbwdistributors

Attachments

• Step 01 - 07.zip
    113.5 KB · Views: 81
  • Step 08 - 14.zip
    194.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Step 15 - 21.zip
    235.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Step 22 - 28.zip
    253.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Step 29 - 35.zip
    194.6 KB · Views: 50
This cabinet is designed for Tannoy Monitor Silver or Gold 15 inch drivers.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back