Tannoy Monitor Gold original tweeter diaphragm and coil required

joysen2002

Hi all....can anybody guide me to a source from where I can get the original Tannoy Monitor Gold tweeter diaphragm and coil to refurbish my mg15...your help will be much appreciated....

Lockwood audio , Uk will supply you the diaphragm for the Tannoy. They are expensive but you don't have a choice.

www.Lockwoodaudio.co.uk

Sidewinder ( Mr.Vivek ) may have the cones and will do the work for you. He is the best in the country when it comes to recone work.

Thanks a lot for all your help...I had a detailed discussion with FM Sidewinder, and as per his suggestion I am seeking help from other FMs for the tweeter diaphragm...unfortunately FM Sidewinder does not hv the original diaphragm in his stock right now...

Very difficult to get the original HF diaphragms here. Even I am looking out HF diaphragms for my Tannoy moniter 15" reds and 15" Golds.

hi my tannoy kensington speaker has a tweeter problem. these are dual cone speakers. can someone advice what cud posiblybe the problem and the contact number of mr vivek (sidewinder) in kolkatta. anyone in chennai or bangalore ?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back