Tapeheads - anyone?

:eek:hyeah:

Excuse for late response. Was out of the country. Next one is twin cassette deck Sony MHC-RG70AV. Another one is Craig single tape deck. One more single cassette deck is from Panasonic.

I still in search of one twin tape deck having back lighted :clapping: tape compartments so that while tapes in motion are fully visible. Feather in the cap would be if it has back lighter volume unit meters showing signal strenghths of each channel. I would also prefer electronic tape counters for each cassette for accurate points of tape editing. Can any one please tell if they have ever seen such specified machine ? If any such is still available, I would buy it . Please help:)

Pls check my ad for yamaha double deck in for sale section...except transperant cover it has everything you wish!

hi.this is rohitt. owner of nak rx202, nak cr2, pioneer ct-f950, yamaha kxw321,
technics m95, technics rs-tr252, sharp optonica rt-5050, jvc kd-a7, technics rs6.

Last edited:
is it the CWX79, that was my first music system with 700T Tower speakers, both from BPL

its the double cassette with pair of bookshelves....

not sure about the model number as it is back in jaipur..

and i got one very old portable cassette player.. not sure if its working though
its like single speaker with the player on left.. and its portable...

Hi
I've got a Philips double cassette & Grundig with draws full of cassettes, the last time I played one about 2 yrs ago

:D wlg, maybe you should play them more often ;)

BTW nice profile pic! Genius Mr. Ettore's surname does it full Justice :licklips:

I have Nakamichi Dragon and CR2 and one Denon DRM 740 Cassette Deck and I cannot remember when I played them last.....all my valuable Casssettes are transferred to CDs.....

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back