Tata Sky

Anil,

Thanks for the post man. That article was indeed an eye opener. Hopefully things might change for the best in this year as new players are entering the market.

I dont think names like Reliance or Bharathi will let Indians down!

best regards.

We have to sign the contract before that dish is installed. Dish is their property, when you opt out of tata sky they take back the dish. Without dish digicomp is useless. I got mine installed 2 weeks back and i did sign the contract even though i have paid for both digicomp and dish, it's very sad.

Anil,

Thanks for the post man. That article was indeed an eye opener. Hopefully things might change for the best in this year as new players are entering the market.

I dont think names like Reliance or Bharathi will let Indians down!

best regards.

These guys are more hype than substance.
Competition is sorely needed else they may develop into an uncaring monopoly as doordarshan was when TV first came to India.

Hey Anil,

Thanks for that valuable information. You've opened my eyes. I guess I should not go for this service unless such issues are sorted.

The market should reach a situation where we can buy our own STB and dish antenna and use smart cards to access whatever service we want.

This gives us full control of our equipment.

Thanks,

Nitin.

Hey
I think nitinnbose is right. He has good knowledge. I hope above suggestion will help you.
All the best!!

Well i stopped my tatasky subscription after they hiked the charges and got new plans on board, as it no longer good :mad:

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back