Tatasky adds Sony six HD

Just as said above, what is the necessity of recharging every month, if you have annual plan? If you had invested the same amount in a gilt mutual fund (one of the lowest paying but safest mutual fund), you would have got an annualized return of 10%, at the minimum. Whether you wish to switch or not, exhaust the amount immediately.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

I think D2H gives around 20 days free subscription on yearly recharge and some movies free viewing, hence the rate of return on yearly subscription is almost like a bank FD interest :))

I Love Tapatalk on my IPhone

Yes, I have got the benefit of Rs 15 every month (180/- annual) and had plan to save more with annual subscription too.

One benefit is, if you recharge 301 you get 15rs bonus. This help when you pay annuals as you would have got a bonus of 180 rs

If you pay three full annual fee, you still get Rs. 15 as benefit. Rs. 15 benefit is per recharge txn of Rs. 301 or above. There is no cumulative benefit. For example, if you charge Rs. 602 in one go, you will still Rs. 15 as the credit.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back