Technics SL-BD20 Boxed Piece on Sale Bangalore

Record Player

Saw this Technics SL-BD20 TurnTable on Quickr for Sale in Bangalore.

TURNTABLE-TECHNIQICS DC SERVO AUTOMATIC TURNTABLE SYSTEM-SL-BD20-BRAND NEW PACKED CONDITION in Lalbagh Rd., Bangalore New Music Systems - Home Theatre on Bangalore Quikr Classifieds

Seller claims its a brand new boxed piece. Price at 14,000/- which I honestly feel is quite steep! The photos look of the original product.

Note: No Affiliation with the seller and sharing out of interest.

Just a Moment before i came out of that Classified Page:eek:hyeah:.

I just browsed across the sites and the Model Just an Entry Level TT,But this piece seems Box-Pack.

So what would be its actual worth?So that some one from Form could negotiate for good Deal Looking on to the discussion.;)

Just a Moment before i came out of that Classified Page:eek:hyeah:.

I just browsed across the sites and the Model Just an Entry Level TT,But this piece seems Box-Pack.

So what would be its actual worth?So that some one from Form could negotiate for good Deal Looking on to the discussion.;)

We are typical Vinyl enthusiasts, always scouting around :D

Now, I've no much experience with this Technics TT, however did a bit of reading and it seems like an entry level TT. This model is a semi automatic, Belt Drive which comes with a straight tonearm.

Now wait, just while I was typing this and doing some price research on the web, I found this on ebay priced at $114 and still open for bidding.
Technics SL BD20 DC Servo Automatic Turntable | eBay

BTW, some of the photos are the same on both ADs, so they are not the original photos of the TT!!!! This raises an eyebrow.

Not sure what price can be quoted here. I don't want to mislead anybody.

Cheers...

Last edited:
Yep Thats right,
Dont Know why, though we get a pretty New AV equipments with nice Discounts too Eyes and Mind is always looking for the Best Vintage even its Look Ugly :)

I bought my SLBD20B new, for $140 in the United States from Amazon in 2005. These were the last days of online sale for this model. Currently, this model is available on the seconds market in the United States for like $20-$50.

The TT is still in brand new condition and doing faithful service at my brother's place. The stock Technics cart is rubbish, replaced it with an Audio Technica P-mount. Straight arm with factory-fixed settings, belt drive semi automatic TT, no inbuilt phonostage. Decent for listening to content on the record.

We are typical Vinyl enthusiasts, always scouting around :D

Now, I've no much experience with this Technics TT, however did a bit of reading and it seems like an entry level TT. This model is a semi automatic, Belt Drive which comes with a straight tonearm.

Now wait, just while I was typing this and doing some price research on the web, I found this on ebay priced at $114 and still open for bidding.
Technics SL BD20 DC Servo Automatic Turntable | eBay

BTW, some of the photos are the same on both ADs, so they are not the original photos of the TT!!!! This raises an eyebrow.

Not sure what price can be quoted here. I don't want to mislead anybody.

Cheers...

I just called him(2nd jab 2014 18:40), he quoted same price but not ready to comedown

I just called him(2nd jab 2014 18:40), he quoted same price but not ready to comedown

Until some Crazy Technics fan reach him ,Hope it will be owned by Him. I could see many in Online trading keep over priced and never been sold out for Months together.

What to do, they actually add the sentimental value+ current value for the goods
:cool:

I was given a brand new SL-BD20D (110V), decent sounding, I have changed the original p mount to an AT cartridge, can be compared to a Denon or Marantz TT available here for 9K.

Serato scratch live SL1+ Technics Turntable 1200 mk2 in Andheri West, Mumbai New Musical Instruments on Mumbai Quikr Classifieds

I spoke to this seller. He advertised as a Mumbai seller, that too from my neck of the wood. Curious, I spoke to him but he turned out to be from Chandigarh. His 'table is silver, Mark II. If you know someone in Chandigarh who can go check it out on your behalf, it may be worth pursuing.

No affiliations - I just wanted others to know that there are still people who do not ask for a king's ransom for an SL1200.

Caveats, including the possibility that this piece may have been used for DJ-ing, etc., applies. Do proceed with caution.

Serato scratch live SL1+ Technics Turntable 1200 mk2 in Andheri West, Mumbai New Musical Instruments on Mumbai Quikr Classifieds

I spoke to this seller. He advertised as a Mumbai seller, that too from my neck of the wood. Curious, I spoke to him but he turned out to be from Chandigarh. His 'table is silver, Mark II. If you know someone in Chandigarh who can go check it out on your behalf, it may be worth pursuing.

No affiliations - I just wanted others to know that there are still people who do not ask for a king's ransom for an SL1200.

Caveats, including the possibility that this piece may have been used for DJ-ing, etc., applies. Do proceed with caution.

Hey Joshua,

Again, too good to be true :indifferent14:

After I had a look at the link, I thought I had seen this AD sometime back.

I had in-fact put that AD up on HFV. He is the same seller from Chandigarh. The AD was up sometime in Sep '13. He then had quoted 35k.

http://www.hifivision.com/phono-turntables/46779-technics-sl-1200mk2-sale-35k.html

Now I presume, because it was a DJ deck and priced high he was not able to sell thus bringing the price down to 18k.

Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back