Thanks in Advance !! Need Advice !!

Carzzz12

Hi Friends,

Thanks for all the good information you have put up here.

I recently bought a 40" LED TV, Obviously not satisfied with the sound quality I want to upgrade it.

Usage
Will use to watch regular TV HD Channels, Movies NOW, VH1, music channels etc.
Will use this system to play some AUDIO music sometimes as well via USB attached to the TV or maybe this music system directly.

Budget
10-20K
I also thought of attaching PC speakers to the TV but not sure they will get connected via AV Cord. I do not want to attach it via the 3.5mm Jack somehow.
As PC Speakers like Creative, logitech can come somewhere around 5K, will it serve the purpose ? I am not a Music guy and wont understand the small frequencies etc etc. Anything with good bass and resonable treble with clear sound is good for me.

What I thought
I thought will go for Sony Regular Hi-Fi Music system with 3 CD changer as I use to hear this in my friend's place was really impressed with these Hi-Fi systems. example- MHC-GHZ888D, something in this terms will be good or I should go for home theatre system 5.1 ? Please advice sir.. I will get these in the range of 15K from Sony World.

Thanks again in advance. I will appreciate any inputs that anyone can provide.

Regards,
Carzzz
Hyderabad
PS - I live in an apartment, so hope you understand my constrains here friends.,:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

yes, most of the LCD/LED TV's does not have the sound effect as we used to have in good old CRT's with woofer etc... infact there are few LCD's under LG brand that have a descent output, but still i would rather prefer amp for the sound effect.

If you can stretch your budget little, i would suggest you Onkyo 3300 that would probably satisfy both movies and Music.. There are many threads related to this model so that you can review and take decision

Thanks for the info petes buddy, Ok I will keep this in mind, i did check out the demo of this model this sunday, its awesome.. its costing 25K.

yes, most of the LCD/LED TV's does not have the sound effect as we used to have in good old CRT's with woofer etc... infact there are few LCD's under LG brand that have a descent output, but still i would rather prefer amp for the sound effect.

If you can stretch your budget little, i would suggest you Onkyo 3300 that would probably satisfy both movies and Music.. There are many threads related to this model so that you can review and take decision

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back