the best home cinema experience with little money

chiko1989

hi,i am new in forum and this is my first post
i want to buy a system especially for cinema,,i am not that interested in listening music,,i live in bulgaria and my options are limited as much as brands are concerned,,can you help me to choose one of these sets,,

pioneer vsx323 receiver + pioneer ES3TB speaker set (front+surround+center)

pioneer vsx323 receiver + magnat 800 front speakers+ magnat 100 surround+ magnat 250 center speaker

pioneer htp-071 home cinema system

pioneer vsx323 receiver + jamo s426 speaker set (front+surround+center)

pioneer vsx323 receiver + s506 speaker set (front+surround+center)

pioneer vsx 323 receiver + yamaha ns-f150 front speakers+ yamaha ns-p150 center and surround speakers

SONY HT-DH540SS home cinema system

as you can see i didnt included subwoofer in most of the sets because i live in apartment and i wont be able to use it properly

many people say magnat supreme 800 speakers are the best for that money do you guys agree?is there anyone using them ?

what do you guys thing about pioneer es3tb speaker set,,some say they are not good for cinema because of absences of tweeters in center and surround speakers and they are not good in high frequency sounds...

thank you very much for your help

I have the Magnat 1000 set and it absolutely rocks my home theater. i can vouch for it's performance in my HT and am totally satisfied with it. I have auditioned few Pioneer systems but they don't come close to the Magnats in terms of clarity, punch or efficiency (ability to play loud with limited amp power)

I have the Magnat 1000 set and it absolutely rocks my home theater. i can vouch for it's performance in my HT and am totally satisfied with it. I have auditioned few Pioneer systems but they don't come close to the Magnats in terms of clarity, punch or efficiency (ability to play loud with limited amp power)
thank you for your opinion,,this is what many people told me about magnat speakers but i dont have chance to listen them,i will have to buy them blind,,this is why i cant decide between pioneer es3tb speakers and magnat 800's

Hi chiko1989

Congratulations on your new HT setup, well indeed the Magnat rocks....you can visit online video reviews and check their performance....I am sure users would have uploaded something on the net or even penned down a quick review....

Hi chiko1989

Congratulations on your new HT setup, well indeed the Magnat rocks....you can visit online video reviews and check their performance....I am sure users would have uploaded something on the net or even penned down a quick review....

Thank you efernand1,
i have almost decided for magnat 800's but i am not sure if pioneer vsx-323
will be enough for them,,which receiver would you recommend instead of vsx-323 for that amount of money ( approximetaly 200-250 euros in europe )

Hi chiko1989

I am not sure what is the market in Europe for Home Theatres but you can perhaps look at Denon X500 or Marantz NR1504 or some models within that budget line. Personally I use a Marantz as I find the AVR more better than any other top branded AVR in terms of performance and features.

Hope this helps...the key is to try and demo as much as you can to take a good decision

Hi chiko1989

I am not sure what is the market in Europe for Home Theatres but you can perhaps look at Denon X500 or Marantz NR1504 or some models within that budget line. Personally I use a Marantz as I find the AVR more better than any other top branded AVR in terms of performance and features.

Hope this helps...the key is to try and demo as much as you can to take a good decision

Hi efernand1,thank you for your answer
actually i am trying to decide between pioneer vsx-323 and vsx-528
higher model has 30 watts / 6 ohm more + MCACC auto calibrationg and graphic user interface on tv which i thing very useful for beginners like me
and the difference between two is 100 euros,,

but i am also confused about Digital signalling processors
vsx-323 use newer chip Texas Instruments AureusTM TMS320DA808
vsx-528 use older version Texas Instruments AureusTM TMS320DA788
will it make a difference in sound?

i will use magnat supreme 800 speaker set so which receiver should i choose

Try Pioneer Sp-Bs22 set is very good for the price and will give better cinema experience for little money.You can also try Yamaha with this set.

Try Yamaha RX V 375
i have listened yamaha receiver ( i dont remember the model but it was expensive ) with expensive yamaha speakers and in my opinion they dont deserve the money,,ok they sound good but not good enough for such money,,about that model you advised i will try to find and listen it thank you for your advise

i have listened yamaha receiver ( i dont remember the model but it was expensive ) with expensive yamaha speakers and in my opinion they dont deserve the money,,ok they sound good but not good enough for such money,,about that model you advised i will try to find and listen it thank you for your advise

Yamaha speakers cab be a weak link.l have compared Yamaha with other brand and found that they sound very balanced.Others can sound very powerful but yamaha give refined sound to me.Others have better room correction than Yamaha though.

which one should i choose my friends
i have decided for magnat 800 speakers but for receiver
Pioneer vsx-528 or vsx-923 ( it has 7 channels but i will use 5 of them )
i will choose one of them,,as you know 923 is higher model but
will there be a real difference in terms of sound quality when i watch movies
if i wont be able to hear any difference there is no point of giving more money

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back