The End

I am not looking at a crossover upgrade Dev. It sounds fine as is. So don’t want to touch it.

Hi Prem, looks like I am really late to this thread.
All I can say is that it has been privilege to share some part of your audio journey.

Having heard your setups - they have been some of the best I have heard.

Thanks Nikhil. Look forward to having you over when you are in Mumbai the next week.

Good to see you finally decided on settling down with no more upgrades in mind.
Wish you years of listening sessions with still no thoughts of What if ;)

The 4350 won’t work in my room. It’s very important to understand how much bass your room can handle before it overpowers it.

Also for 4350, the listening distance has to be more for it to sound coherent. I don’t have the luxury of that. Pioneer TAD Exclusuive 2401 is one speaker I would gladly upgrade to. But it won’t work in my room. The 4343 is a very coherent speaker even at near field listening.

Last edited:
@prem, Congratulations on reaching this happy stage in your journey. Thank you again for your generous and very useful guidance, suggestions whenever I had questions.
it would be good to know a bit about your audio explorations along the way as also some key insights on audio and equipment as you progressed along the path till today.
Please do take the time to share a bit. I am sure there are other FM who would be interested too.

Thanks. Analogous my journey is there somewhere on the forum. I guess you’ll have to search for it.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back