The LG World Record Apps Collection

LGWRSherlock

Hi everyone, I want to start a new collection for all the great apps that you can use on the LG World Record Cinema 3D Smart TVs. Each week, I will pick one app to feature and present to you guys the awesome stuff that LG has in store for smart TV users.

For the first edition of this project, I want to bring your attention to the newly created Ambiance app. Equipped with over 20 professional quality sound, and 22 HD background images, the TV can create a relaxing and classy ambience to ease your mind and body after a long and tiring day of work.

You can check out the app here: ::: LG Smart World :::. There are sound list available, I believe more will be added later on with newer versions.

gftsDownload.lge

Stay classy, everyone!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Last edited:
The concept feels great - ambiance setting by an app on the Smart TV. Nice App for LG owners..

@sherlock the link you shared in your post about LG smart application is not active anymore. Can you please check it once and re-post it?

Its good that lg is continously working on adding smart apps but again the main fact is that it all depends on how popular smart tvs are now a days.

Hi everyone, I want to start a new collection for all the great apps that you can use on the LG World Record Cinema 3D Smart TVs. Each week, I will pick one app to feature and present to you guys the awesome stuff that LG has in store for smart TV users.

For the first edition of this project, I want to bring your attention to the newly created Ambiance app. Equipped with over 20 professional quality sound, and 22 HD background images, the TV can create a relaxing and classy ambience to ease your mind and body after a long and tiring day of work.

You can check out the app here: ::: LG Smart World :::. There are sound list available, I believe more will be added later on with newer versions.
Stay classy, everyone!

LG WRman Sherlock out!
Your idea is nice but honestly saying I dont understand the purpose of this application. Can you give me a little brief?

@sherlock the link you shared in your post about LG smart application is not active anymore. Can you please check it once and re-post it?

Thank you madhur45, for the heads-up. I have already fixed the link to the LG Smart TV App Store page. The Ambiance app can be easily found in the list of Lifestyle apps.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Sounds cool but do Smart TV apps really matter for a normal consumer?

Hey Krishna Singh, it really depends on how you use the smart TV. Some people only buy the Smart TV to enjoy the HD contents available both on cable networks as well as online. But other people also enjoy having a variety of applications to expand the range of their TV entertainment. And a lot of people, myself included, actually seek out fun and new apps to maximize the potential and capacity of the Smart TV. Of course, apps are just secondary function on a Smart TV but you can't discredit their usefulness :D.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Your idea is nice but honestly saying I dont understand the purpose of this application. Can you give me a little brief?

Hi ajay_kr, the main purpose of the app is to put you in a relaxing mood after a long hard day at work. It's just as simple as that. Imagine coming home after a work day feeling tired and not wanting to watch anything, you just turn on the app and go to your happy place with the photo and sound of nature, pop out your bottle of red wine and have some peace of mind before falling asleep. Sounds good, no?

LG WRman Sherlock out!

In this week's edition of the LG World Record App, I give to you Classic World, a fun and interactive app that gives you concise as well as useful information on some of the best classical music composers and artists in the world. You can choose to learn about a variety of musical styles such as Baroque, Classic or Romantic and listen to some of the best music ever created.

The app is currently available for free download on the Entertainment App section which can be found here: ::: LG Smart World :::

gftsDownload.lge

I hope you can find some great new artists and composers to add to your music library! And as always, stay classy and have fun with the LG TV!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back