the wait is killing me??

no no that's not the problem he never insist,i insist him to take one lac which i have spare for my audio needs coz i have fear if i have it for more time i'm gonna spend it on something else(actually it happens many many times already)
so its not the problem

hmm, a good decision. i was getting a similar feeling. but i put my money into some HDFC plan yeasterday. now even if i think of spending big amount on Hi fi, i cannot do so. i am happy now:D

Last edited:
hmm, a good decision. i was getting a similar feeling. but i put my money into some HDFC plan yeasterday. now even if i think of spending big amount on Hi fi, i cannot do so. i am happy now:D

jaudere, you are wise!

hey bros, check the 807 review at hometheatre mag they gave it 5 stars for performance :yahoo:
Home Theater: Onkyo TX-NR807 A/V Receiver

I am not sure the measurements read right:

At 8 ohms and .1% distortion.

2 channels = 143 watts
5 channels = 105 watts
7 channels = 30 watts!!!

I would not take the review at face value unless there was a typo. You may want to email the authour for clarification esp. if you are planning to drive 7 channels.

I am not sure the measurements read right:

At 8 ohms and .1% distortion.

2 channels = 143 watts
5 channels = 105 watts
7 channels = 30 watts!!!

I would not take the review at face value unless there was a typo. You may want to email the authour for clarification esp. if you are planning to drive 7 channels.

you are definitely right about watts power for 7 ch but i'm using 5 ch and the power ia at .1% so when it reahces .8% i guess it reaches 140 watts x 5 just my thought :rolleyes: and i email the author for clarification

Last edited:
here's one more review for denon 3808 from home theatre mag and tech radar and both sites shows different powers

in home theatre mag it shows 118 watts when 5 ch driven:- Home Theater: Denon AVR-3808CI A/V Receiver

and tech radar shows 140 watts x 5 :- Denon AVR-3808 review from TechRadar UK's expert reviews of Receivers

so as for 805 review tech radar shows 146 watts :-http://www.techradar.com/reviews/audio-visual/hi-fi-and-audio/receivers/onkyo-tx-sr805-204217/review
so i guess onkyo 807 will also produce around 140 watts x 5

and which site to trust don;t know man please reply

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back