This next-gen ‘weapon’ is sitting in your room and you don’t even know

swamytk

Full article on TOI
A speaker can be made to emit audio frequencies that cannot be heard by you but can surely harm human hearing and have ‘psychological effects’ as well.
I don't understand how it can go above speaker designed top frequency.

Oops.. Sorry. Fixed here. TOI article
Hi, I think this article has been derived from the detailed one that appeared on Wired magazine.
I still don't see why everything is getting connected to the internet nowadays, Cars, Refrigerator, Microwave Ovens, Lights etc. Some special cases like smart meters for Electricity, water & gas are understandable :)

I still don't see why everything is getting connected to the internet nowadays, Cars, Refrigerator, Microwave Ovens, Lights etc. Some special cases like smart meters for Electricity, water & gas are understandable :)
Because people want everything remote controlled either through mobile or voice. And corporate companies wants all your data on their server to analyze market and understand usage of implemented technologies.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back