This next-gen ‘weapon’ is sitting in your room and you don’t even know

swamytk

Full article on TOI
A speaker can be made to emit audio frequencies that cannot be heard by you but can surely harm human hearing and have ‘psychological effects’ as well.
I don't understand how it can go above speaker designed top frequency.

Oops.. Sorry. Fixed here. TOI article
Hi, I think this article has been derived from the detailed one that appeared on Wired magazine.
I still don't see why everything is getting connected to the internet nowadays, Cars, Refrigerator, Microwave Ovens, Lights etc. Some special cases like smart meters for Electricity, water & gas are understandable :)

I still don't see why everything is getting connected to the internet nowadays, Cars, Refrigerator, Microwave Ovens, Lights etc. Some special cases like smart meters for Electricity, water & gas are understandable :)
Because people want everything remote controlled either through mobile or voice. And corporate companies wants all your data on their server to analyze market and understand usage of implemented technologies.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back