Those looking for good amplifiers...

murali

I am seeing quite a few used high-end amplifiers for sale (230 volt) in audiogon. The lowest priced one I see is a Ayre AX-7 integrated (Euro 1700, I think) and on the higher side, a few from Gamut, Plinius etc (around US$ 3500). Those who have the money to spend and looking for good amps can take a look. Good luck.

cheers.
murali

I am seeing quite a few used high-end amplifiers for sale (230 volt) in audiogon. The lowest priced one I see is a Ayre AX-7 integrated (Euro 1700, I think) and on the higher side, a few from Gamut, Plinius etc (around US$ 3500). Those who have the money to spend and looking for good amps can take a look. Good luck.

cheers.
murali

Could you post the contact details?

Regards

Rajesh

Could you post the contact details?

Regards

Rajesh

You can browse the audiogon.com website and see the items for sale yourself. To make contacts, better become a member there. It is free. FYI, I had bought quite some used items (amps, cables, source etc) there.

Good luck and cheers.
murali

Audiogon is a great site if you buy from enthusiasts. I would suggest a cautionary step when interacting with dealers as they use it pawn off old models for not so low prices. They tend to use the site as a marketing channel and wont tell you that they are indeed dealers.

Lots of them get slapped on their hands for pawning their products as "recommendations"

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back