Thoughts on the Sennheiser RS 175?

srinivas1015

So I'm planning on getting a pair of headphones to use with my blu-ray player for late night viewing. I've always been someone who's preferred earphones as I feel the sound quality is better. But hopefully a good pair of headphones will change that view.

So far, I've used:

1) Ultimate Ears 900 earphones: These produced by far the best sound I've ever heard. Wide soundstage, great timber-- especially for guitars and vocals. But the bass was virtually nonexistent, though that was something I was okay with as the mids and highs were brilliant.

2) Apple ear pods-- they're alright, but I miss the detail offered by the Ultimate Ears. I do like that they're warmer.

3) Playstation Gold Wireless Headphones-- These sound worse than the Apple ear pods. Or maybe I don't like how headphones sound in general when compared to earphones.

Now, I'm planning on getting the Sennheiser RS 175 (wireless is a must) and I'm wondering what to expect. Would you recommend them? If anyone has used both the Playstation Gold headset as well as a Sennheiser, could you please compare them?

Hi,

I am using RS 175 since the last 3 years. I am very happy with the sound and wireless capabilities. Has a good mix of higher and lower frequencies. It is a good headset for universal listening. Let me know if you are looking for any specific information.

Even, i had a plan to buy Sennheiser RS 175 which comes with Surround Sound listening modes and one of my friend suggested to go with bose soundsport headphone. I bought bose soundsport that can be used while going to gym and got the product with offer from mrbargainer coupon.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back