Tidal 6 months Trial

Could you please give more details like if there is any specific link to register or we need to just signup Tidal with UK VPN...?

Tried to register through the code, showing 6 months free for PREMIUM plan only not the HiFi plan!!

It's better to register and subscribe Tidal from Turkey which cost 19.99 lira , almost Rs.200/- monthly. If you register through UK , you need to pay £19.99 almost Rs 2000/month later on .....
Thanks, have registered. Could you share link for genuine Tidal app as I don't know from where to download apk file.
Thanks

For Android easy way is mConnect or Bubbleupnp to access Tidal else you may download Tidal apk to install native Tidal app . For iOS, you may install native Tidal or third party apps like mConnect, Amarra etc media player. For native app you need to change app store location to US else need to create new Apple ID with US location. Same way you can install Tidal Desktop app for Windows platform. You may also access Tidal through AVR/Streamer built-in app like HEOS, Music cast, DTS Play-fi . If you have external DAC or amplifier with USB input then you may download and install Android app, USB Audio Player Pro and can access Tidal through it.
Hope you may get enough solutions to access Tidal....

This plan was originally for Premium and this morning sheer out of curiosity I tried to upgrade the plan to HiF. And Bingo, it did upgrade the plan under the original 6 months free plan.
Screenshot_20210430-085404_Samsung Internet.jpg
So far nothing has been charged to my CC, finger crossed.

It's better to register and subscribe Tidal from Turkey which cost 19.99 lira , almost Rs.200/- monthly. If you register through UK , you need to pay £19.99 almost Rs 2000/month later on .....
What Zip Code did you enter in the payment page when subscribing to Tidal Turkey?
i tried entering an Indian Zip Code which is registered to my CC but got an error.

Thanks.

What Zip Code did you enter in the payment page when subscribing to Tidal Turkey?
i tried entering an Indian Zip Code which is registered to my CC but got an error.

Thanks.
I have a tidal turkey subscription. I think i googled a random pincode in turkey

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back