Hi, anybody able to use Tidal in India currently ? Please suggest

rajivaryan1984

Hi, anybody able to use Tidal in India currently ? Please suggest if there is a best way to get a tidal subscription. Due to the Indian credit cards not working outside India and paypal also not working, I have not been able to get the HiFI subscription of Tidal. Please if anyone has been able to successfully subscribe to Tidal HiFI Plus plan in India, please guide me..

Hi @rajivaryan1984

We have been on Tidal Malaysia for quite some time now. You would need a one time VPN connection to Malaysiato register on Tidal with a new email id. I hope all the cards are still accepted. Give it a try.

After using Tidal and Qubuz for the last 2 years, I personally like and vote for Qubuz. They both offer higher resolution files, but Qubuz has more Indian songs, and the song recommendation by Qubuz is amazing, and they offer the option "similar songs." These feel more engaging to music. But Tidal recommendations are very bad, and their only advantage is that they have atmos contents that I wouldn't find in Qubuz. These reviews are based on my personal usage of different genres.

Its a family plan highest tier (only tier available on Tidal now) and costs around 1500/year. Get a VPN, create a account on Malaysia Tidal, You should be good to go
Thank you. I have used qobuz before and am looking to upgrade my streamer with Tidal Connect. 1500/year is a great deal, IMO.

Was able to subscribe to Tidal as suggested using Malaysia and VPN...

Any idea about subscribing to Qubuz as whiuh country and where Indian Paypal or credit cards can be accepted.

Qobuz is currently available in 24 countries

• Argentina
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Brazil
  • Canada
  • Chile
  • Colombia
  • Denmark
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Luxembourg
  • Netherlands
  • Mexico
  • New Zealand
  • Norway
  • Portugal
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • United Kingdom
  • United States

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back