Help regarding Tidal Subscription

Acha streamer kharido.
Lumin aur Aurender ke neeche baat mat karo.
Router ko badhiya LPSU lagao.
Network isolation kiya ki nahin....
Ab jao aur spotify suno tidal nahin milega
And then one fine day, you just pop in an old CD and marvel at the sound. And wonder why the eff can’t I just stick to this and listen to the large collection gathering dust instead?

If you thought the ‘problem of plenty’ was bad, the ‘problem of unlimited’ is worse! 😃

And then one fine day, you just pop in an old CD and marvel at the sound. And wonder why the eff can’t I just stick to this and listen to the large collection gathering dust instead?

If you thought the ‘problem of plenty’ was bad, the ‘problem of unlimited’ is worse! 😃
True :)

Cd's have been my primary and best sounding source for many years now. But streaming is getting there slowly with new kit additions along the way. But I still prefer spinning CD's for the engagement factor if not the slightly better sound quality. But of course that preference will vary person to person :)

its USD20 dollars and I already have apple music, which I cannot let go of because everyone else in the family uses it. its just to expensive for use that its put to. Am looking for another, cheaper country that accepts India / US cards

EDIT: Tidal Brazil zindabad. also, to stop the endless loop of creating email id, using the icloud+ email proxy feature. Apple zindabad too.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back