Tidal Music

Hi Arun
Welcome to the forum
Before you post, it is always a good idea to surf and check if there are threads on your needs.

This should help you

Tidal needs VPN and internationallly operational CC while membership registration/subscription. Later on you can access Tidal from any where without using VPN. You can easily register and install Tidal app from your mobile phone with Hola vpn. No need to buy it . Tidal Turkey is the cheapest option now. You may check this thread for Tidal registration procedure.

I also need help with this ... i followed the vpn steps and created an account.
Tried downloading the app but got a message that device does not support. I have the latest android software
Tried downloading apk files but those are also not installing. An older version of the app got installed but there i am getting an error like unable to sign in due to unknown network issue

I also need help with this ... i followed the vpn steps and created an account.
Tried downloading the app but got a message that device does not support. I have the latest android software
Tried downloading apk files but those are also not installing. An older version of the app got installed but there i am getting an error like unable to sign in due to unknown network issue
The tidal app apk comes as a package file. Not jist an apk. You can say like a zip folder. There are many other tool to unpack and install android/mac packages.

Apk mirror has one (Apk Mirror Package Installer) that will unpack and install the latest Tidal version 2.25.1

Hope this helps.

Regards
Vivek

Thanks

It rook me 3 minute to log in now i got 3 months hifi plan that to only 34 rupee.
Is it for UK Tidal account? I have US subscription currently which is going to end next month. Morover I see "Offer not avialable any more".

Tidal is offering 90 days promotional offer for 3 pounds. I grabbed one the other day. Surprising I could play it without any VPN.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back