TL speakers

Manoj Nair

Hi
Would like to connect with somebody who makes the TL speakers in the DIY space.
Intend to replace my old Norge speakers with a TL speakers.
Thanks
Manoj

Apology for being late to this, but if DIY is acceptable to you, there are many resources if you wish to learn about them. One caution, though, is that the words/labels/semantics get in the way very often. If it is a complete, ready-to-use speaker, of course, please ignore. If you are more interested in experimenting with such geometries for low-frequencies, it is quite simple to get started (and read more as you go). When adding multiple drivers and crossovers and so on, it becomes much more work and is best to follow someone's well-established project. Often, people start with smaller, more economical "wide range" drivers to become familiar with the process--even prototyping in disposable materials.

Since this is the DIY subforum, here's a link for posterity:

Second-from-bottom link is 2.5wks old and I didn't know that work had been added until this recently. It is a paper I'd sorely have wished to read long-ago. FWIW.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back