Too Good to be true !!

soundsgreat

Hi Guys,

While doing some research online I just got a pleasant Surprise,I got a site where they are offering the lossless downloads in the AIFF,APE etc with the fairly good collection of music,but thats not the best part ! they are offering the new members who sign-up a chance to download their sample album for FREE (yes full album):eek:

So I thought why not share this to our forum members and let them use this golden opportunity !!;) also they can buy the Albums in the future without the hassle of cd shipping breakage blah blah blah !!

Here's what the company says about their offering :

Welcome to HDtracks beta. We believe the HDtracks experience is different from your typical online music store and we invite you to find out just how different it can be by downloading our complimentary The HDtracks Ultimate Download Experience compilation.

As with all HDtracks downloads, The HDtracks Ultimate Download Experience is CD-quality music in your choice of three formats -- AIFF, FLAC, and 320 kbps MP3. Plus, our downloads are always DRM-free, so they can be played everywhere, including home music servers and MP3 players (including iPods).

HDtracks features some of the world's leading independent labels and artists. We offer thousands of titles across a multitude of genres, as well as in-depth information about the artists and albums. When you purchase any complete album from HDtracks you will receive a PDF file containing the cover art and liner notes.

Our Download Manager works on both PCs and Macs. It launches automatically so you can start downloading your music without a cumbersome installation process.

Offcourse the link :

HDtracks high resolution audiophile music downloads

Regards.

Last edited:
Hi,

You are welcome buddy !! so did you download it ?? please do so and let me know what do you think of the quality !! I made a Audio cd out of it and it sounded amazing !!

Am curious to know what all of you guys think of the sound quality !!

Regards.

The 2L Nordic records Kamalji had referred to are also giving away a few tracks free in various formats ranging from 24b/48kHz to 24b/196 Khz and above stereo as well as 5.1 PCM wav.

Bowers and Wilkins society of sound are also providing 1 album (FLAC) each month for first three months.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back