Software tools for digital music that you shouldn't miss

OM_2K19

Over time, I managed to build a decent Flac/Hi-Res music collection. To manage them, I extensively use SongKong, Mp3tag - they allow me to clean up duplicates, fix metadata and make my library Roon friendly. Let's use this thread to share best practices/tools that make Audiophile's Music Library stand out.

Great idea!
I exclusively use mp3tag and almost all my organization has been manual which has been disciplined over the years ensuring 3 basic sanity checks at the time of library addition - tags, folder hierarchy and file naming convention.
Tried Bliss too but did not get any severe recommendations.

I have a sizable and ever growing collection of DSD and other hires albums. On Mac I use a combo of Meta Music Tag editor and Audirvana to keep my library as neat as a brand new pin :D

There is another cool one 'AudioRanger', it automatically fixes the Metadata/Album Art based on Online Repos. But I find the accuracy is a bit hit and miss.

I use "MusicBrainz Picard" to automatically find metadata.
Use mp3tag to modify tags as per my needs to make my library organization easy.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back