Torrent Sites Blocked By DoT

suvi

Hello Friends,

While searching some movies & songs from torrent sites face the problem as mentioned in the title. Just want to check if everybody facing the same problem. attached is the screenshot of the msg. And if yes, do we have any solution to get rid of it.

Regards,
Suvi

Attachments

• blocked.jpg
    blocked.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 445
Thanks for the quick reply..

I am using a local provider. May be I have to check what the problem with the provider...

Regards,
Suvi

Can you download using torrent? If only the torrent site is blocked, then use a proxy site or use opera in turbo mode.

A fundamental insight I've had a few minutes ago:Things only get blocked,banned or prohibited by those whose DNA could only hold the least amount of information possible to be human.

For everybody else,do not worry.Natural selection will take care of them(you know who).

Use opera in turbo mode. It will work. I have accessed blocked download sites and t-sites using opera in turbo mode. I am using bsnl broadband.

You can use program's like vuze. I have downloaded more than ten terabytes of movies using the same. You can attach the shortcuts to various torrent sites so whenever you search a movie you will receive the results with respect to torrent health or date.

I had a chat with my internet provider and gave stern warning that if this is not solved asap then i will look into other provider.. He told me that they are looking into this and this will be solved in couple of days..

But the bigger problem is why these ISP's are doing this...And the worse thing is that they are saying it was instructed by DoT.God knows only when they will refrain from doing this cheap things ...

But thanks everyone for participating

Thanks,
Suvi

i was facing this issue for few days. use Tor browser. they can block searching of the torrent but not the torrent connections by itself...

I don't know very much about Torrents, but I understand that many ISPs throttle torrent traffic, and that one way around this it to set preferences to prefer or only use encrypted sources.

I can speak of one 100%-legal recent experience of torrent use. Finding the Ubuntu server painfully slow at delivering Ubuntu [Linux] 12.04, I tried the torrents method. It came down the wires at close to my full 4Mb/sec bandwidth.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back