Totem Dealers

deepakgang

Are there any dealers in India for Totem? Have heard great things about them and would like to hear them out.

Are there any dealers in India for Totem? Have heard great things about them and would like to hear them out.

Hi Deepak

You are correct Totem Acoustics makes really good speakers dont know any official dealers but had spotted them in the listening room of SKS traders Kolkata
Not sure if it will help u but fwding the Contact detls below.
52a, Opp Paddmapukur, Sarat Bose Rd, Bhawanipur, Kolkata - 700025 | View Map9433001006(033) 24864056.

Had went there to audition some entry level book shelfs and had seen floor standing speakers (most probably Totem Arro).
Dev

Thumbs up to Totem - always loved their sound (bookshelves). And wow do these image spectacularly when set up right. However, do read the controversial review by Stereophile on their Forest speaker. Also appears that the line up is not very efficient and needs some good powerful amplification.
Anyway, would love to hear them again and hopefully in Bangalore, if someone carries them.

Last edited:
I had heard the Rainmaker and (very briefly) Model1 many moons ago in US. Like Staxxx mentioned, they excelled in imaging. The smooth mid-range is something that has stayed in my memory till now...unfortunately, when I had reached out to the Indian distributer, I was told (as usual) that no demo is possible. Also the Indian prices seemed a bit too high. Totem in general are a bit expensive in any case...

Would love to hear the Arro...

Authorized stockist for Totem acoustic is Kripa Electronics, India Santacruz , Mumbai , India . I ve pair of Totem Raimaker , it sounds with amazing clarity , however want to replace with Totem Sky Tower now for matching with my Valve amps Ekco EV55SE ( 8 ohms)

Authorized stockist for Totem acoustic is Kripa Electronics, India Santacruz , Mumbai , India . I ve pair of Totem Raimaker , it sounds with amazing clarity , however want to replace with Totem Sky Tower now for matching with my Valve amps Ekco EV55SE ( 8 ohms)

Request you to please put up a pic..

Must be sounding nice..

Regards

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back