Towers speakers to pair with Denon 2212

blackscorpio

Looking for a pair of towers to pair with Denon 2212, later will be adding the surrounds & sub for full HT in the living room size 20*12ft.

budget is 20k

I see the following fit the budget:
Yamaha NS-8390
Polk Audio T50
Eltax MONITOR IX

I am leaning towards to Polk, guess easy to find the surrounds later.

Another question would be, can we better the performance within the budget of 20k if we can find someone to build a DIY towers for me.

As this is a gift to my brother, I am not interested in USED.

Looking for a pair of towers to pair with Denon 2212, later will be adding the surrounds & sub for full HT in the living room size 20*12ft.

budget is 20k

Yamaha NS-8390
Polk Audio T50
Eltax MONITOR IX

Another question would be, can we better the performance within the budget of 20k if we can find someone to build a DIY towers for me.

After a lot of search and auditon of branded towers, i got DIY towers (dual 8" woofers, 5" mid and 2" tweeter / 3.8 ft high) done to my liking at half the price... Need to get a good assembly guy

After a lot of search and auditon of branded towers, i got DIY towers (dual 8" woofers, 5" mid and 2" tweeter / 3.8 ft high) done to my liking at half the price... Need to get a good assembly guy

Can you please throw some light on the make of those components?

You can have a look at the following option. In my opinion, it's the best entry level floorstanders coming from a well reputed brand.

budget is 20k

Yamaha NS-8390
Polk Audio T50
Eltax MONITOR IX

Out of above 3 options, you will not go wrong with Polk Audio T50 when paired with Denon. There are other options which you could check,

Yamaha NS-F71
Boston acoustics A250 / A360 - however not sure about the availability of these.

Cheers,
:cool:

Out of above 3 options, you will not go wrong with Polk Audio T50 when paired with Denon. There are other options which you could check,

Yamaha NS-F71
Boston acoustics A250 / A360 - however not sure about the availability of these.

Cheers,
:cool:
I was also of the same opinion about Polk.

Yamaha NS-F71 is out of my budget, my search didn't yield stock of BA speakers anywhere at present, and I am guessing they are also out of my budget.

Yamaha NS-F71 is out of my budget, my search didn't yield stock of BA speakers anywhere at present, and I am guessing they are also out of my budget.

Yes Yamaha NS-F71 will be slight stretch of 5k from your current budget, even Onkyo SKF-4800 for that matter, however it will be worth checking.

Any specific reason you'r not considering bookshelf? bcoz within budget of 20k, i guess you will get good BS. Which can be moved to surround later when you start building HT.

Taga is OOS & lot of others in the range as well. Only Yamaha NS-8390 is available.

Thinking of going with Polk T50 as they play very well with Denon from what I read.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back