20181012_212036-1008x567.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 20181012_211845-1008x567.jpg
    20181012_211845-1008x567.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 121
  • 20181012_211924-1008x567.jpg
    20181012_211924-1008x567.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 115
V4 is truely amazing amp, it delivered more than what I expected. That made me to go for V4H, one of hfv and diyaudio member from Delhi recommended me to go for V4H after he built his own. and V4 was recommended by Joshua.

Again thanks to Shaan for such a wonderful work.

Last edited:
V4 is truely amazing amp, it delivered more than what I expected. That made me to go for V4H, one of hfv and diyaudio member from Delhi recommended me to go for V4H after he built his own. and V4 was recommended by Joshua.

Again thanks to Shaan for such a wonderful work.
hi I am from delhi too. Can you please tell which of the diyaudio member you referring to?

I suppose this is some revision to actual PSU designed by you, right?

Please also explain in brief to a layman like me what changes are made in the newer board

By the way the boards of your kit are excellent in quality. Even better then board I got with Salas b1 kit and it was also very well made but still I could easily make out the quality of the boards you provide is more superior

Hi Rikahv.

This is one of the PSU boards that just arrived home today i.e. it is the actual PSU board.

The changes are in the spacing between power diodes (a little more in this revision so that diodes' metal tags won't touch), and clear marking of the speaker in and out terminals. Everything else remains the same as the first batch of boards that shipped upto August.

Thanks for the kind words.

Shaan, how do we buy these?
Also, I see the board has stereo speaker relays. So in a dual mono config, I guess these could be used to switch both live and ground? Or do we just not populate one side (of the speaker protection circuit)?
Will you also share the bom and schematic?

Shaan, how do we buy these?

By sending me a PM. :)

Also, I see the board has stereo speaker relays. So in a dual mono config, I guess these could be used to switch both live and ground? Or do we just not populate one side (of the speaker protection circuit)?
Will you also share the bom and schematic?

In dual mono config one of the two protection segments are left unpopulated. BOM and schematic is shared in the following diyaudio thread: PeeCeeBee PSU GB!!!

Cheers.

Oh super. What changes can we expect?

MaSh

Ahh only teaser looks like. Hopefully wiring it up would be easier on this one. No split wires.

MaSh

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back