Trying to find 4k TV under 1lakh

DragonEmperor

Hi guys, I am trying to find a good 4k TV under 1 lakh. I will be mostly using my TV for PS5 and Netflix.
My viewing distance is between 10-11 feet so I think upwards of 55 inch would be better.
Some recommendations would be helpful.

For 10-11', I'd definitely recommend going with 65" if your budget permits it and if you think this is going to be long term purchase (5+ years).

My viewing distance is 8.5'. I have a 50" TV which I always feel is a tad smaller than what I would have wanted. 55" would have been ideal for me. Given your distance is about 2' more than mine, 65" is recommended.

Yea I am thinking of getting 65 inch models but hard to find in my budget.

How is the new mi q1 75 ? Will it be good enough for gaming or should I look for other brands ?

Yea I am thinking of getting 65 inch models but hard to find in my budget.
Certain 65 inch 4k Tv's should be easily available below a lakh. The Samsung AU 7700 Crystal was available at 96k with 6k cashback on Hdfc card 2 months back from Croma store. You could check with other brands too.

Sony X80AJ is available for 1.11L before discount/cashback on Amazon. Pretty good option. Samsung Frame is another option around 1.2L before discount and freebies.

Sony X80AJ is available for 1.11L before discount/cashback on Amazon. Pretty good option. Samsung Frame is another option around 1.2L before discount and freebies.
Those are some good models. I am confused between x80j 65 inch or mi q1 75 inch.

I am confused between x80j 65 inch or mi q1 75 inch.
Valid confusion :) Let's see
Q1: QLED, Bigger, brighter, Cheaper, Better looking, Hands free voice control, HDR10+, More storage
X80J: Sony's processing, build and support, Google TV, Accurate colors
I guess it boils down to "Are you brave enough to take the jump to Mi" Risk vs Return

Are Mi TVs really that bad? I mostly hear people avoiding Mi above 80k range.
I don't really want any issues after spending upwards of 1 lakh.

For gaming you may need to see a Tv with a higher refresh rate like 120. Most of them are at 60.

If you ask me I would say don't go for Mi 75. Samsung and Sony are the choices here and I would say for your purpose it is Samsung Frame that would fit your requirement.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back