trying to post a sale thread on apple airpods 2

msankadi

Hi

I have posted the thread twice and it has been deleted. I have tried my best to follow all the rules for the posting. Can you tell me the reason why it is deleted so that I change and repost?

Hi

I have posted the thread twice and it has been deleted. I have tried my best to follow all the rules for the posting. Can you tell me the reason why it is deleted so that I change and repost?
Hahaha apple always seems to be bothersome to you :) Jokes apart the classified section is not free and needs to be purchased in terms of either a week or a month or a year. Did you post in classified section after purchasing the membership or a regular post?

Hahaha apple always seems to be bothersome to you :) Jokes apart the classified section is not free and needs to be purchased in terms of either a week or a month or a year. Did you post in classified section after purchasing the membership or a regular post?
Thanks got a reply from the mods. The item i posted is unused and sealed, I will need to open and post the pics

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back