TT Dealer in Kolkata

RATHI

Hello,
Is there any turntable dealer in Kolkata? I am looking for Audio Technica / Lenco / Pyle / Sherwood.

Hello,
Is there any turntable dealer in Kolkata? I am looking for Audio Technica / Lenco / Pyle / Sherwood.
You can contact Harmonie Audio, New Alipore, 98300 85043. If you want to lay your hands on pre-owned TT, you can contact Metro Music Hall at Metro Gally Esplanade.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

You'll find new turntable from Metro Gali and Lenin Sarani but you won't get any manufacturer warranty, totally grey market stuff.

You can try SKS Traders, Digital Acoustics, Pro-FX, Promises Instruments for warranty.

You'll find new turntable from Metro Gali and Lenin Sarani but you won't get any manufacturer warranty, totally grey market stuff.

You can try SKS Traders, Digital Acoustics, Pro-FX, Promises Instruments for warranty.
New turntable from Meteo Gali and Lenin Sarani!!! But where exactly in Metro Gali and Lenin Sarani? Once, I saw few new 'Jensen' type of toys(can't recall the brand now) at Metro Music Hall.

Totally forgot the names of the shops, they had Denon and Technics turntables.

SKS deals with Pro-Ject, I think. You can call them : 94330 01006

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back